My newest song "Time For Me To Leave"

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A55VA6

Legend
I've been working on this song on and off for about 2 years and I finally got it how I wanted it. I wrote it about a situation in my life a couple years ago. It would mean a lot if you could take a listen and let me know what you think! And for those who've heard my other song "Time Bomb", which song do you like more? I provided the lyrics below, just in case you'd like to follow along! Thanks!

You got what you wanted, but I want more.​
I wanna breathe what you ignore.​
I got it in my mind, I got it in my brain.​
I wanna feel so different, not the same.​
I wish that you would understand.​

This wasn't love, it was your little game.​
Every time you blamed me, you got your way.​
You told your lies, stupid alibis.​
Everyone praised you like you were right.​
I wish that they would understand.​

Is this all that we've got?​
I gave you all that you need.​
I guess it's not what I thought​
It's time for me to leave.​

I know you don't want me to try.​
You want me to walk away this time.​
Am I here to stay, or will I walk away?​
No one knows what it's like to feel this pain.​
I wish that they would understand.​

It's time for me to leave.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Love the chorus. If I was producing it I would not have faded it out but finished with the chorus and then come to an abrupt stop. But then I'm kind of weird. :confused: I'll have to listen to 'Time Bomb' again to know which one I like better. You're very talented and creative. Keep up the good work.

A55VA6

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Love the chorus. If I was producing it I would not have faded it out but finished with the chorus and then come to an abrupt stop. But then I'm kind of weird. :confused: I'll have to listen to 'Time Bomb' again to know which one I like better. You're very talented and creative. Keep up the good work.
Thanks!

I definitely hear what you're saying. I might even go back and see what that will sound like because until my album is finished, I'll be making small changes to songs if I see fit, so really no song is 100% final.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
My only critique would be the drum. I feel like it gets off now and then. I could be wrong. But I love the song. Time Bomb is still tops for me, but if it was an album, this is one I would def enjoy. Great job bud. Keep em comin.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Nice. Reminds me of Blink182. Hope that's okay comparison.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
That's actually my favorite band of all-time. They're the reason I started playing music! Thanks!

Whoa...

the-many-whoas-of-keanu-reeves-20081212014542746-000.jpg

A55VA6

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
My only critique would be the drum. I feel like it gets off now and then. I could be wrong. But I love the song. Time Bomb is still tops for me, but if it was an album, this is one I would def enjoy. Great job bud. Keep em comin.
Thanks man! I checked the mix and the drums at the beginning actually were off for some reason, but the rest of the song is how it should be. I fixed up the drums and a couple other small tweaks and re-uploaded the song!

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Awesome, yea I heard it towards the beginning.