My new song!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Great job. When I listen to a mix I close my eyes and listen to hear every instrument clearly and separately. Sometimes things get muddied in the mix but yours was clear as a bell. The changing time signatures are interesting as well. I would have liked the song to be a little bit longer with maybe a hot 2-bar or 4-bar guitar break. :) I liked the song. Thanks for sharing it with us. It takes guts to do that. (y)

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I dig the shit out of this dude. Reminds me of Angels and Airwaves. I would love to hear more of what you got man.

Last edited:

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
You don't hear this style much anymore. It seems lost and it's one of my favorite.

A55VA6

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Great job. When I listen to a mix I close my eyes and listen to hear every instrument clearly and separately. Sometimes things get muddied in the mix but yours was clear as a bell. The changing time signatures are interesting as well. I would have liked the song to be a little bit longer with maybe a hot 2-bar or 4-bar guitar break. :) I liked the song. Thanks for sharing it with us. It takes guts to do that. (y)
Thanks man! I spend days, weeks, months on my songs and I still never get them as perfect as I want. haha. I'm happy with how it turned out though.

Originally I had a little more to the song but I felt it just dragged the song on, so I cut it down and it kind of gives you that feeling of wanting to hear more rather than getting bored before it's even over.

I did the crap out of this dude. Reminds me of Angels and Airwaves. I would love to hear more of what you got man.
Nice! Thanks man.

Angels & Airwaves is actually my 2nd favorite band beside blink-182. The frontman of those bands, Tom DeLonge, is actually the reason I picked up a guitar when I was younger. Always wanted to be just like him. haha.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Blink is one of my favorites too. I like angels and airwaves and Box Car Racer, wasn't a big fan of Marks branch of +44.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
The opening reminded me of Men at Work lol. Awesome shit man!!!! Always liked Blink and AaA. Big time props!!!

A55VA6

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Did you play all the instruments yourself? Very good either way.
I record all guitars and bass myself. As for drums, I don't have a drum set so I use a drum machine.