My Mock Draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

lockdnram21

Legend
1A. Sammy Watkins Wr
1B. Zack Martin OT/OG
2. Brandon Thomas OG
3. Deone Buccanon FS
4. EJ Gaines CB
5. Aaron Murray QB
6. Denicos Allen OLB
7. Ricardo Allen CB

If Long isnt ready to start year Saffold would start at left tackle and Thomas and Martin would start at Guards unless Jones or Washington beat one of them out in camp. I really like Buccanon i think he has some Ed Reed in his game. I know hes listed as a SS but I think he can play FS. EJ would battle McGee for nickel spot. . What ya think?

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
I think if they sign Britt and don't sign Joseph, then you have a reasonable draft. I like Bucannon better than Pryor.

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
I doubt Gaines lasts that long but if so, I'd sure love to get him there. Don't think Murray fits their tall QB profile in this offense. While I get the rationale of the first three picks and wouldn't be upset at all with them, I prefer a trade down and another second rounder to pick up an upgrade at either OLB or TE. Nevertheless, solid effort.

The Bus

UDFA
Name
Chad
1A. Sammy Watkins Wr
1B. Zack Martin OT/OG
2. Brandon Thomas OG
3. Deone Buccanon FS
4. EJ Gaines CB
5. Aaron Murray QB
6. Denicos Allen OLB
7. Ricardo Allen CB

If Long isnt ready to start year Saffold would start at left tackle and Thomas and Martin would start at Guards unless Jones or Washington beat one of them out in camp. I really like Buccanon i think he has some Ed Reed in his game. I know hes listed as a SS but I think he can play FS. EJ would battle McGee for nickel spot. . What ya think?

thanx for introducing me to buccanon... hes a beast

take him at #2.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I would like this draft. It addresses OT and OG early and Buchanon and Gaines would be sweet grabs at 3 and 4. Murray is one of my favorite later round QBs

VARAMS

UDFA
Name
Dano
I like Zach Martin but hes not enough for 1.13. If we traded down from 1.13 a bit and picked up a 2nd round pick. Select Zach Martin with the 1.x pick and another nice defensive player with the 2.x and it looks pretty good.