My Mock Draft for the Eagles on ROD!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
This Draft was, for the most part, done Prior to the Eagles Moving up to the #2 Spot, and Bradford requesting to be traded. So it does come with those qualifications!! But I was requested By @JackDRams and @the DYVKX to post it! So here's what they could have had, IF they had followed my Expert (?) advice!!
*Round 1- Pick #8 - Ezekeil Elliott! - Ohio St. - With out a doubt the Best all round RB in the Draft!! He has a SPARQ score of 120.o and at 6 ft /225 and a 4.47 40 he's going to give teams fits!!

*Round 3- Pick #77 - OT - Shon Coleman - Auburn - 6ft 5/307/5.18 in the 40. For me he was a great 'Value pick' as he was rated to go in the 2nd round at #51!

*Round 3- Pick #79 - SS - Miles Killebrew - Southern Utah - 6 ft 2/217/4.65 in the 40. He had a Killer Combine with a 38.0 Vert./a 127 inch Broad/ a 4.18 shuttle/and a 6.93 cone! Plus he has a 123.9 SPARQ score ! He has a killer instinct, loves to hit and is always around the Ball! I just love what he brings to his game!

*Round 4- Pick #100 - CB Will Redmond - Mississippi - Another great value pick considering he was figured to go around #79 in the 3rd round!
I'm attempting to rebuild the Eagle "D" because their scoring "D" sucked last year!

*Round 4- Pick #123 - DT - Javon Hargrave - So. Carolina - 6 ft 1/309/4.93 in the 40. Good combine, has a 34.5 Vert./a 109 inch Broad/and a 4.70 shuttle Plus a SPARQ of 120.0! He's my version of Aaron Donald! And another great value at this spot!

*Round 5- Pick #153 - MLB - Nick Vigil - Utah St. - Another Great Value Pick! Top SPARQ score of any ILB, at 122.9 He had a Combine 31.5 Vert./115 inch Broad/4.00 shuttle/6.73 cone! He easily could have gone at the top of round 4!!

*Round 5- Pick #164 - WR Kolby Listenbee - TCU - This is another Really good player, that in my book should have gone a lot earlier! A 122.7 SPARQ score w/ a 35.5 Vert and he did the 40 in 4.35! Enough said!?!

*Round 6 - Pick #188 - DE Jason Fanaika - Utah - I had traded Connor Barwin, so I had to find a good replacement. He fits the Bill, 6 ft 2/271/4.92 40 w/ a 35.5 Vert./ a 123 inch Broad/ and a 7.03 cone. And he's smart too!

Final Pick, I Traded up for this guy!!
*Round 7 - Pick #226 - RB - Daniel Lasco - California - " Don't ask me how/or why he fell this far, But I had to take him!! W/a SPARQ score of 140.7 at 6 ft/209/a 4.46 40. he KILLED the Combine w/ a 41.5 Vert./ 135 inch Broad/a 4.26 shuttle/ and a 7.22 cone!
This guy will be a great change of pace Back, and can be used as a KR/PR man!!

With all of this you can see why I think The Eagles made a Huge mistake Trading up!!
But this is all Mute Now!!

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
That's a nice draft Dave. I especially like the Coleman pick, excellent value on that one, and when Peters is gone he can protect Bradford at left or right tackle. I like this better than what the Eagles are doing now, you helped fix their defense and gave Bradford some real weapons on offense. A ton of upside and athleticism too, that's a fast talented team with depth in every area. Nice job, I like it!

Now I have to get started on mine. I was just going to copy and paste all of the writeups I did when I made the picks, but now I'll just do fresh ones, with analysis on 5 UDFAs I would pick up, too!

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
I agree with the post above me. Grabbing Coleman right after the Elliot pick is genius. You wanna run the ball, give him some help. Very good value picks in Killebrew and Redmond where you got them. Should have went sooner. The only pick that bothers me, is Listenbee. He's solid don't get me wrong, but for some reason reminds me of Mardy Gilyard. I hope speed isn't his only attribute. Will be fun to see if he can make it in the bigs. All around good draft. I think you like Goff too much though, trading up for his buddy:shades:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I agree with the post above me. Grabbing Coleman right after the Elliot pick is genius. You wanna run the ball, give him some help. Very good value picks in Killebrew and Redmond where you got them. Should have went sooner. The only pick that bothers me, is Listenbee. He's solid don't get me wrong, but for some reason reminds me of Mardy Gilyard. I hope speed isn't his only attribute. Will be fun to see if he can make it in the bigs. All around good draft. I think you like Goff too much though, trading up for his buddy:shades:
WR - Listenbee's 35.5 Vert had a lot to do with his pick too! and I didn't even notice he was from Cal until later!!:LOL::D