My Fantasy Team; What U Think?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
QB: Rodgers
QB:Cousins
RB: Stacy
RB: Murray
RB: Rice
WR: Bryant
WR:Wayne
WR: Boldin
WR: Quick
WR: Britt
TE: Witten
DEF: Rams
DEF: CLE
K: Sea Bass
K: Vinetari (IK...)

Could be great, could be terrible, that's fantasy football...

Rice fell due to a 2 game suspension, that's nothing.

I couldn't remember a few at WR.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Decent. Not sure about your WRs though.

Here's what I got in my money league. I picked 10th in a 10 team league. Yay.

QB - M. Ryan / A. Dalton
RB - Bell / Rice / Sproles / D. Freeman (ATL) / A. WIlliams (NYG)
WR - D. Thomas / J. Jones / A. Brown / M. Floyd / G. Taint
TE - K. Rudolph
K- Novak
DEF - Cincy

Went heavy with WRs since all top tier RBs were gone by the time I picked. Banking on Sproles, Freeman or WIlliams to see action due to injury or poor performance. Worked for me last year when I picked up Stacy and he lit it up.

iced

just finished mine.. picked 9th out of 10
week1-team.png

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
I hate to say it, but I'm not really high on Stacy this season. I'm afraid he might be asked to carry too much of the burden and teams are going to load up on him. Hope he can stay healthy and produce.. but I am doubtful.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
As far as Cousins is concerned, I would look elsewhere. It is a very big gamble to think that he will be named the starter before Aaron Rodgers hits the bye week. If you wait too long to swap then you will be at the mercy of the waiver wire and some people could be picking up replacements for QBs that got injured.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Free tip: :)
Carson Palmer looks to be one of the better, late round available options in FF this year in terms of QB#2.