Mr. Kevin Demoff Returns To ROD

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I guess I can't ask a question. I get the message "You have insufficient privileges to post here." Not sure why, but someone knows something 'bout me. :censored:

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I guess I can't ask a question. I get the message "You have insufficient privileges to post here." Not sure why, but someone knows something 'bout me. :censored:
you obviously have not consulted with 'god' yet.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I thought Phx said the quota for questions was up. Anyway, I was just flicking MT crap. It may be that it said he didn't have sufficient privileges because @PhxRam closed the forum to further questions. I dunno.

Alan

Legend
That makes sense. I'm not sure we should prohibit MT from asking questions just because he's from Montana.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Until this gets straightened out MT, you can tell me your question and I'll ask for you.

I appreciate that. Looking at the list of questions, I need some time to formulate mine. I will get back to you. (y)

Alan

Legend
MTRamsFan with this:
I appreciate that. Looking at the list of questions, I need some time to formulate mine. I will get back to you. (y)
NP MT. I'll pass them on but the quicker the better incase we have to submit them to him soon.

Alan

Legend
Well poop!
images

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yeah - everyone has their price and I hear he's a cheap little floozy. :D