Move the Sticks: Robert Quinn

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
quinnwut.gif

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Hopefully this is the year that Quinn stops getting strangled on every pass play. #ThrowaFreakingFlag

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Yeah hope GW's system suits him a little better this year. Sure he got held on nearly every play last year - but is it a coincidence that as soon as we try and blitz on every down every opposing QB tries to get rid of the ball in under 2 seconds to nullify it? It must have frustrated him at times. I know there are those who disagree with me on this, pointing out things like the Denver game last year for example, but I really think he and our front 4 in general would thrive more if we dropped more guys in coverage and forced the QB to hang on to the damn pigskin a bit longer.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Yeah hope GW's system suits him a little better this year. Sure he got held on nearly every play last year - but is it a coincidence that as soon as we try and blitz on every down every opposing QB tries to get rid of the ball in under 2 seconds to nullify it? It must have frustrated him at times. I know there are those who disagree with me on this, pointing out things like the Denver game last year for example, but I really think he and our front 4 in general would thrive more if we dropped more guys in coverage and forced the QB to hang on to the damn pigskin a bit longer.
IDK weather your right or wrong, But I think we'll find out in GW's 2nd year!!