Mock Draft I like the Best.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
And this is without any trades:
hi-res-44be34a0254333c83249ef00137a55c7_crop_north.jpg

Round 1, Pick 1: Jared Goff, Quarterback, California

The Rams are on the clock and are expected to grab their quarterback of the future minutes after the draft officially begins.

When Los Angeles initially made the trade, there was a lively debate on whether the team will opt for California’s Jared Goff or North Dakota State’s Carson Wentz. Over the last two weeks, the debate has subsided, and the outcome of this pick has become more and more obvious.

Gary Klein of the Los Angeles Times reported that Goff is the favorite. At this point, there’s little debate among the media—Goff is by far the favorite.

That’s not to say there’s no chance that Wentz will be the pick, but it’d be a major shock if the Rams selected anyone other than Goff. It'd be a bombshell.

Goff has a lot to offer to the Los Angeles offense. He’s extremely accurate, throws a beautiful deep ball, demonstrates excellent mobility, and plays with incredible resilience and tenacity.

He does have his faults. He played in a gimmick offense at California and will need to adjust to the NFL playbook. He’s also underweight at 215 pounds and certainly needs to add some bulk.

Even with the negatives, Goff is an excellent quarterback prospect with monster potential. With proper development and a little luck, he'll hold down the position for years to come.

dff537b6d7112f23acd797cdc5952d08_crop_north.jpg

Round 4, Pick 110: Pharoh Cooper, Wide Receiver, South Carolina

The Rams don’t have much draft ammunition beyond the top pick, so it’ll be interesting to see how the team utilizes its late-round selections.

Nick Wagoner of ESPN.com seems to think one of the team’s two fourth-round selections is destined to be a wide receiver, which makes sense. If the Rams invest a No. 1 overall pick in a quarterback, it’s only logical to find him a weapon later in the draft.

The Rams are hoping a mid-level receiver falls to them in Round 4. In this scenario, it’s South Carolina’s Pharoh Cooper.

Cooper was the go-to guy for the Gamecocks the last two seasons. He had a highlight season in 2014 with 1,136 yards and nine touchdowns. He followed that up with 973 yards and eight scores this past season.

Cooper doesn’t have blazing speed, but he has enough to keep defenses honest. He’s quick out of his breaks and has the potential to be an excellent route-runner.

Round 4, Pick 113: Thomas Duarte, Tight End, UCLA

If the Rams are lucky enough to grab Cooper in the fourth round, why stop there? The Rams’ aerial offense was pathetic last season and needs all the help it can get.

With Jared Cook no longer around, the Rams need a pure pass-catching tight end to replace him. Thomas Duarte out of UCLA perfectly fits that description.

Duarte was productive for the Bruins last season. He hauled in 53 receptions for 872 yards and 10 scores. He’ll be able to provide an immediate spark in the passing game.

Duarte is 6’2” and 231 pounds, according to his NFL combine profile. That’s a few inches shorter than the ideal tight end, but he's still big enough to become a force in the red zone and in short-yardage situations.

33042b39af7e7d43903f0656d658541c_crop_north.jpg

Round 6, Pick 177: James Bradberry, Defensive Back, Samford

The Rams lost two starters in the secondary this offseason—cornerback Janoris Jenkins and safety Rodney McLeod.

Los Angeles has suitable replacements for both players. E.J. Gaines will step in for Jenkins, and third-year pro Mo Alexander will see action in place of McLeod. Even so, the Rams still need to improve depth at both positions.

James Bradberry is a small-school standout from Samford. He was a three-year starter for his team and started a total of 35 games. According to his combine profile, he stands in at 6’1” and 211 pounds.

Bradberry has the size and strength to be a physical corner at the next level. He also has the build to make the move to safety if necessary.

Since the Rams need depth at both positions, Bradberry would be a wise choice in the sixth round. He offers a lot of versatility and value.

Round 6, Pick 190: James Cowser, Defensive End, Southern Utah

The defensive line is probably the last position that needs reinforcements for the Rams. Even so, head coach Jeff Fisher has an unhealthy obsession for pass-rushers, so expect one of these late picks to go toward a defensive lineman.

The Rams have been good at uncovering diamonds in the rough on defense—Ethan Westbrooks, Marcus Roberson, McLeod—so it’s likely they have their eyes on a few overlooked prospects. Small-school standout James Cowser is a possible candidate.

Cowser was one of the best defensive players in the FCS last season. He ended 2014 with 11.5 sacks and 28.5 tackles for loss. According to his combine profile, he has good size (6’3”, 248 lbs) and excellent speed for a man of his stature—he ran the 40-yard dash in 4.73 seconds at his pro day.

Cowser is unrefined and needs a ton of work on his technique, but the Rams are great at developing defensive players. If he comes to Los Angeles, the Rams will make a player out of him.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...round-mock-draft-and-top-100-big-board/page/5

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
This would be a phenomenal draft. Though I'm pretty sure every pick, aside from Goff, will be long gone by the time that pick comes up.

ausmurp

Starter
There are always WRs who fall, every yr. Stefon Diggs last yr. Jaelen Strong the yr before. Those guys were ranked much higher than their draft slot. I just hope we grab the one that falls this yr.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Maybe. But yeah, he'd be a steeeaaal in the sixth. That said, he's definitely worth a 4th round pick.

The dude apparently committed a hate crime. Reportedly gave a dude brain damage.

He's not getting drafted. He might be spending a good amount of time in prison unless he gets that Marky Mark treatment.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
The dude apparently committed a hate crime. Reportedly gave a dude brain damage.

He's not getting drafted. He might be spending a good amount of time in prison unless he gets that Marky Mark treatment.

I didn't read anything about a hate crime. I read it was a second degree assult and he's claiming self defense.
This is why I'm not a GM. Tough decision on what to do with a player that could help us in a position of need.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
I didn't read anything about a hate crime. I read it was a second degree assult and he's claiming self defense.
This is why I'm not a GM. Tough decision on what to do with a player that could help us in a position of need.

I really like Higbee and hope the Rams get him. I didnt hear about a hate crime either, sounds like he was just acting like a tough guy and punched a guy. Everything I have read seems unlikely it was self defense. He states someone got in his girlfriends "personal space"

Once at the jail, Higbee told the officer "that Alsaleh never tried to fight him or come after him as if he was going to harm him. Higbee just said that Alsaleh got into his and (his girlfriend's) personal space so he hit Alsaleh," according to the report.

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl-mock-dr...bee-western-kentucky-nfl-draft-2016-tight-end

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
This would be a phenomenal draft. Though I'm pretty sure every pick, aside from Goff, will be long gone by the time that pick comes up.

I think Cowser could be there. I know the experts are as high as the 4th but dude needs a lot of work and needs to get a lot stronger.