Mock Draft 6.0

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FRO

Legend
Goal:
To build up the offensive line and fix the secondary. The team took off with a power run approach. With better line play the approach will work even better. A dominant run game and great defense has been a winning formula as proven by Seattle.

Sign:
- Alex Carrington DT Buffalo- Young talented DT who provides much needed DT depth. Fits Waufle's mold of a defensive lineman.

- Shaun Hill QB Detroit- One of the best backup QBs in the league. Fills a much needed hole behind Bradford.

- Kenny Britt WR Tennessee- One year prove it deal. If he can play to his abilities then we win big.

- Davin Joseph OG Tampa Bay- Competes for a starting job. Much needed veteran depth.

Trade:
- Isaiah Pead to Denver for Ronnie Hillman- Teams swap disappointing RBs. Hillman will compete for the speed RB spot.

- Second overall pick to Atlanta for 2014 first and second and 2015 first- Atlanta is all in for this year. They move up to get Clowney.

Draft:
Round 1 Pick 6- Greg Robinson OT Auburn- Robinson fits what we want to do very well. We are going to pound the ball down the opponents throat. Robinson is a mauler in the run game with the physical ability to develop into a great pass protector. Boudreau will get to develop this talented young player.

Round 1 Pick 13- Ha'Sean Clinton-Dix FS Alabama- Clinton-Dix played 2013 with a torn meniscus. He was great in 2012 when fully healthy. He has the physical ability to be an elite FS. Good size, instincts, range and flexibility.

Round 2 Pick 5- Xavier Su'a-Filo OG UCLA- An absolute monster in the run game. Opens massive holes. Gets to the second level very quick. Great at pulling. Good in pass protection.

Round 2 Pick 12- Bradley Roby CB Ohio State- Athletic, aggressive CB. Has a mean streak that fits a Gregg Williams defense. Is a great blitzer. Can be a good special teams player and slot CB.

Round 3 Pick 11- Phillip Gaines CB Rice- A great size, speed, production combination. Great coverage ability.

Round 4 pick 10- Jordan Zumwalt OLB UCLA- A heavy hitter. Fits the Williams/Fisher scheme well. Can be a core special teams guy. He is all over the field and loves to hit.

Round 5 Pick 13- Seantrel Henderson OT Miami- Here is a developmental project for Boudreau. This guy has the ability to be a dominate RT. A boom or bust pick with great upside.

Round 6 Pick 12- Ryan Carrethers DT Arkanas State- A big run stuffing DT for the rotation.

Round 6 Pick 38- Tom Savage QB Pittsburgh- A developmental QB with very good abilities and upside.

Round 7 Pick 11- JC Copeland FB LSU- A big bruising FB that will help open holes in the run game.

Round 7 Pick 26- Jordan Najvar TE Baylor- A blocking TE with good hands. Competes for the 4th TE spot.

Round 7 Pick 34- Henry Josey RB Missouri- Injuries have pushed him this low. Has nice ability and upside. Competes for the speed back job.

Round 7 Pick 35- Stephon Roberson LB James Madison- LB depth and special teams player.

QB- Sam Bradford
RB- Zac Stacy
FB- Corey Harkey/JC Copeland
TE- Jared Cook
TE- Lance Kendricks
WR- Tavon Austin
WR- Stedman Bailey
WR- Kenny Britt/Chris Givens/Brian Quick
LT- Jake Long
LG- Xavier Su'a-Filo/Davin Joseph
C- Scott Wells
RG- Rodger Saffold
RT- Greg Robinson

DE- Robert Quinn
DE- Chris Long
DT- Kendall Langford
DT- Michael Brockers
WLB- Alec Ogletree
MLB- James Laurinaitis
SLB- Jo-Lonn Dunbar
CB- Janoris Jenkins
CB- Trumaine Johnson
CB- Bradley Roby/Phillip Gaines
FS- Ha'Sean Clinton-Dix
SS- TJ McDonald

K- Greg Zuerline
P- Johnny Heckker

RGIII Trade Returns:
Michael Brockers
Janoris Jenkins
Isaiah Pead
Rok Watkins
Alec Ogletree
Stedman Bailey
Zac Stacy
Greg Robinson
Xavier Su'a-Filo
Atlanta's 2015 first round pick

Last edited:

chefRAMzy

UDFA
Name
Chef
Instead of two cbs maybe with one of the picks a wr. don't need to be in 2nd since it's pretty deep but I'm pretty sure they'll be a quality wr in the third

SierraRam

Recreational User
I like the idea of getting Robinson and Su'a-Filo
Nice mock - I like most of it. The o-line is fixed!

One tweak: Take Dennard or Gilbert instead of Dix at #13. Get S Jimmie Ward or Bucannon with one of the CB picks

We're good to go...

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Far too late for QB Rams will draft one in the 3rd or 4th round with more upside than Savage IMO. I also believe at 13 if they go secondary, it will be a CB not a safety as IMO the Rams will draft safety a tad later.

laramsoriginal

Starter
Nice mock - I like most of it. The o-line is fixed!

One tweak: Take Dennard or Gilbert instead of Dix at #13. Get S Jimmie Ward or Bucannon with one of the CB picks

We're good to go...

Would absolutely love that scenario. I've been pushing for the same draft picks for awhile

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I like the Hillman trade. Creative and feasible.