MNF - Cheaters at Chefs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

209RamsFan

The chefs kicking their ass...so glad i effing hate Brady and that damn cheat of a coach.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
The dominance of KC's offense against this vaunted Cheater D is as impressive as them kicking Brady's ass.

And Gruden was slobbering all over the Pats vaunted D in the first quarter.

The officials will work overtime to find a way to try to keep NE in this...

If the Chefs kick their butts and win it will take some of the steam out of the theory that the NFL is manipulating the games for certain teams like the Pats via the refs. Unless they throw the fans a bone once in a while to make it look good. ;)

Athos

Legend
And Gruden was slobbering all over the Pats vaunted D in the first quarter.

If the Chefs kick their butts and win it will take some of the steam out of the theory that the NFL is manipulating the games for certain teams like the Pats via the refs. Unless they throw the fans a bone once in a while to make it look good. ;)

Little even the refs can do about a good ole' fashioned butt whoopin.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not very many penalties in this game.
Really there havent been many at all. Curious. There was the one fumble but just not many calls at all either way. I wonder if a memo went out...

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Dontari Poe just blocked Vince Wilfork...what a collision
h499EF70F

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
This just gets better and better. Pile it on Chefs!!!!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wow. So uh yeah...is it just the lack of weapons or is Brady on the decline? :cautious:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I hate to say I told you so, But check my Up-Set prediction for week #4! I Knew It!!