MMQB: Peter King - 2/8/16

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I really could have done without that bit of Favre trivia...

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I actually think Deion nailed it with regard to Johnny Manziel. He's an immature young man who wants to get hammered and chase tail. Everything that has not gone his way is his fault, but there's nothing wrong with acknowledging that a kid at his stage of things mixing with the wrong chick can be toxic. I am pretty sure Deion knows the type very well.

I'm another guy who was an idiot as a kid and have mentioned before why I don't have that same zero defect mentality some others do. I've had girlfriends when I was in my idiot stage that just piled on man, it was terrible. Had all kinds of people around me that I thought were friends who were not good for me. And before someone points it out, again it was my fault for allowing all of it, for surrounding myself with them just like it's Johnny's fault. I simply got lucky and landed the right woman.

Now I don't know if Johnny hurt that girl but at this point it doesn't matter. He put himself in the situation where, if it did not happen, his girlfriend could do a number on him. He is probably gonna get a year off football, too, since I doubt any team is going to risk him making them look stupid even if it's a QB starved team like the Rams. So I expect we're going to find out how important football is to him. He can go hide with his family and live out his life getting hammered, banging out party girls, and trying to relive his college glory, or he can grow the F up and do the work to be an NFL player. A team might take a flyer on him this season, but man... That's a risky, risky roll of the dice.

fearsomefour

Legend
I really could have done without that bit of Favre trivia...
Just sayin', guy had a drinking problem that got him traded from Atlanta and later was addicted to pain killers. This is all A OK of course because he was the face of league for a while. Play well enough, not one will care.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
If his gf is toxic, he needs to break it off with her

sarahsavage.jpg

easier said than done.....:sneaky::mustache:

OOOPs..or is it this one...this guy has 99 problems, but a bitch aint one...
lauren_hanley_more.jpg

On face value she looks like a high maintenance skank.
not sure how you're using "skank"....but look above, does this fit your description?:whistle:

Last edited: