Mmmmmm. Beeeeeeer. (*drooool*)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
BTW - Our Honey Oatmeal Porker just won Growler Magazine's "Beer Champion Award for Porters" and our Raspberry Squeal won best fruit beer in the latest tasting event. We use real fruit in our Squeal and never use extracts or artificial flavors. We just got done brewing our Spruce Hog and that is going to hit the pubs soon. We have 12 of our beers on tap at our brewpub.

And for the record. I really like Pliney but I think there are others with less hype and better balance and finish. I like the hop profile but for my money, I would rather it have a slightly more roasty flavor to balance out all that malt and hops.

No damn wonder it took so long to get my seasonings, - professional beer taster my ass!:banana:
BTW - Oatmeal Stouts and Porters (not porkers) are my absolute favorites. So when (if) you show up in August, bring an extra cooler full. :cheers:

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think I'm doing it right...

EuAQAfl.jpg

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Here are my personal favorites.
01-079.png
Einstok- Very awesome brew here from Iceland. Excellent flawless taste, smooth after taste.

FranziskanerWeissDunkel50cl.jpg
Franziskaner (Dunkel)-Smooth Hefe. Great Taste

Goose.png
Goose Island- My all time favorite brewery. Each with a distinct flavorful taste. Good variety beer for all.

On my way back home!

image.jpg

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Here's to Friday everyone! May it be filled with amazing beer!

SCQAYnM.jpg

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Am I the only one who doesnt really like IPA's? To bitter for my taste.

I love Stouts and Brown Ales. Some Porters are pretty good too. I really don't care for extremely hoppy brews though. The smoother the better for me.

If I do get a hoppy one it takes a few bottles to reaccustom myself to the taste. I once bought a full case of Dead Reckoning Porter from Troegs. Unlike many others that was the most bitter porter ever to cross my lips. It was not easy to finish that one off.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Great day
Thanks @DCH
Dewey hooked me up with the NE selections of the year
Really having fun right now!!!!

P.S. One beautiful ale had to sacrifice itself in transit and I've already said some moving words on it's behalf - but if you feel the need to bow your head to put lost friend Harpoon Leviathan DIPA please feel free!

image.jpg

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Saw some goose island at publix the other day, will pick it up and try it sometime.

Here is one to try if you ever can find it. Its basically a cross between an ale and a stout. My personal favorite!!

kilkenny.jpg

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
I love Stouts and Brown Ales. Some Porters are pretty good too. I really don't care for extremely hoppy brews though. The smoother the better for me.

If I do get a hoppy one it takes a few bottles to reaccustom myself to the taste. I once bought a full case of Dead Reckoning Porter from Troegs. Unlike many others that was the most bitter porter ever to cross my lips. It was not easy to finish that one off.
A good Porter I highly recommend is Vanilla Porter by Breckinridge Brewery

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Today's haul from Jester King brewery !
Provenance - lemon & lime
Provenance - grapefruit and orange
Prairie - prairie hop
Free Tale - soul doubt DIPA
Alvinne - Melchior

image.jpg

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I love beer, period. I'll drink Keystone even (don't hate). IPA'S are my favorite, along with ESB's (Red Hook has a good one). One beer I will never get tired of is View attachment 6438

Do you happen to have 512 IPA on tap anywhere up there @Rynie ?
That's one of my favorites - as well has the Austin Beerworks Fire Eagle

I really like the Deep Ellum IPA up there in Dallas

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Do you happen to have 512 IPA on tap anywhere up there @Rynie ?
That's one of my favorites - as well has the Austin Beerworks Fire Eagle

I really like the Deep Ellum IPA up there in Dallas

We have the Deep Ellum IPA, but I've only had the 512 in Austin. I've never had the other one.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
How's it compare to the Vicinity?

Gosh I'm not sure besides that they compare with being some of the best beer I've ever had -- honestly i was hoping to try them back to back but would have been too phased to enjoy them (more like I wanted it for lunch haha today)

The Summer Street was nice and light but still had that great hoppy grapefruit / passion fruit flavor I love
F'ing awesome

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
IMG_20150805_2028261 (2).jpg
My first attempt at brewing. My wife got me a brewing kit recently. Hopefully it turns out well. I also picked up a bottle of Allagash Interlude, and North Coast Brewing Company's Le Merle Saison. I'm really into saisons this summer.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Had some Goose Island 312 wheat pale ale on tap the other day during happy hour at the bar My wife works at. I must say it waa quite good. Might be my go to beer whenever I go there from now on. Glad it was that and no the ipa lol