Mississippi's Robert Nkemdiche (Aaron Donald clone?)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

paceram

Pro Bowler
I know there is only ONE Aaron Donald but the entire time I was watching the Ole Miss's Robert Nkemdiche play last night against Alabama I kept thinking of Aaron Donald. That guy was just absolutely amazing! A DT at around 300 lbs with amazing quickness and good speed and was a terror to the Tide last night!

BeachRam78

Rookie
Name
john
He's a beast. I remember when he was coming out of high school. He was the #1 DE in the country. He has the speed and strength to play on the inside or the outside. Don't think he will last till the late first round when we will be picking next year lol.

fearsomefour

Legend
He was impressive. I did notice he played pretty upright a lot. He would allow lineman to get under his pads but would still over power them, that won't fly in the NFL.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
He had a great game last night...but, that was really his best game ever. He has potential but hasn't put it together.

He has 3.5 sacks In 3 years....
He has 10 tackles for loss in 3 years.....

He is not even close to AD. He'd be lucky to sniff AD'S jock strap. To even mention them in the same sentence is blasphemy.

paceram

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
He was an absolute beast. When's he come out?

I think he is Junior so he will be
He had a great game last night...but, that was really his best game ever. He has potential but hasn't put it together.

He has 3.5 sacks In 3 years....
He has 10 tackles for loss in 3 years.....

He is not even close to AD. He'd be lucky to sniff AD'S jock strap. To even mention them in the same sentence is blasphemy.

I will admit that I have never seen this player before last night but he sure looked like a MONSTER (A BIG AGILE & QUICK one at that!) last night. I don't remember seeing too many defensive players having that kind of success against an Alabama offensive line like he did last night. But, I do understand and agree that there is only ONE Aaron Donald (And, I am THRILLED he is a Ram!!!)!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Not even close to AD's caliber. Nkemdiche was the top high school prospect, and like Tron said, it was his best game as of yet. Until now, he's done nothing. Let's see if he can be consistent.