1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mindset

Discussion in 'Q & A WITH JOE BARKSDALE' started by Ramhusker, Oct 6, 2013.

1. Ramhusker Well-Known Member Pit Boss

Thanks man for spending some time with us loyal fans. I'd like to ask you if there are certain situations during the season that you feel the team forms a collective mindset? For example, do you guys resign yourself before going to play in Seattle that it is going to be so loud in that place that a couple of false starts is a given or when going up against a certain player that seemingly can't be stopped, you just tell yourselves that that guy is going to get his and let's just focus on stopping everybody else?

And I hope you are reading this after coming off a big win against the Jaguars! Good luck the rest of the season and GO RAMS!

2. Joe Barksdale New Member

The mindset for our team never changes and that mindset is to execute the game plan that the coaches have put in. We never go I to a game expecting to get penalties or to get dominated by someone on the opposing team because that is a defeatist and pessimistic mentality that doesn't live here.