Mike Mayock's mock

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Slappy967

Starter
So I really enjoy Mike Mayock and his draft info on NFL network. He just unveiled his 2014 mock and has the Rams taking Robinson at 2 and O'dell Beckham at 13. What does everyone think?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I don't like it. Doesn't fit the Fisher/Snead mold of drafting freak athletes and trying to teach them football coaching them up.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I could live with it but I REALLY REALLY want a small trade down. Then, I'd be thrilled with those picks!

Slappy967

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah I felt 13 was a little high for Beckham but I read today where a lot of people are saying he could break the top ten now.

oldramfan

bigramfan1966
I have a gut feeling we trade the #13 downward. I think we might end up with clinton-dix @20 or so

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
I like Mayock but can't stand his #13 pick. If we cant' draft a bonafide #1 WR we don't need another stick to add to a stack of sticks if you get my meaning.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I like Mayock but can't stand his #13 pick. If we cant' draft a bonafide #1 WR we don't need another stick to add to a stack of sticks if you get my meaning.
Exactly.

Watkins, Evans (only if they think he'll be a number 1) or nobody else.

BeerOClock

Rookie
Suffice it to say I was very glad when the Giants picked Beckham at #12. It's best not to have the temptations get in the way of a smart decision (i.e. Aaron Donald).

FRO

Legend
Suffice it to say I was very glad when the Giants picked Beckham at #12. It's best not to have the temptations get in the way of a smart decision (i.e. Aaron Donald).
Outside of Watkins or Evans, I don't think the Rams were interested in drafting a WR in this draft. And I think Watkins or Evans would have had to fall to 13 for us to draft one. It was Clowney or Robinson all the way at 2.