Michael Moore and Seth Rogen

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Do you think they were born idiots or did Hollywood transform them to their current state of moronic existence?

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
From birth.

When I worked in the non-profit sector I hear some stories about Moore that really showed his true colors. Not pretty.

And before anyone knew who Seth was, I saw his act on the Sunset Strip. He was mean, belligerent, and not funny at all. I totally lost all respect for him.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Meh, opinions are opinions, personally I really just don't care what they say. Michael Moore doesn't know about the roles of snipers, so why would anyone bother to pay attention to his thoughts anyway? Seth Rogen just said it reminded him of the scene in Inglourious Basterds with the Nazi soldier picking off a bunch of people from a tower. He wasn't saying that it was Nazi propaganda, he just said it reminded him of that scene, but he liked the movie. I don't really see what's wrong with that statement, and while I haven't seen American Sniper, and honestly don't plan on it, from what I understand there are parts in the film that the scene comparison (meaning target rich environment) would be understandable. That's people taking a non-story and trying to make it one.

Again though, Michael Moore is just "that guy" anyway, frankly if he thinks I'm a coward for being a sniper, I figure I'm probably doing something right. I don't really want him to like me.

fearsomefour

Legend
Meh, opinions are opinions, personally I really just don't care what they say. Michael Moore doesn't know about the roles of snipers, so why would anyone bother to pay attention to his thoughts anyway? Seth Rogen just said it reminded him of the scene in Inglourious Basterds with the Nazi soldier picking off a bunch of people from a tower. He wasn't saying that it was Nazi propaganda, he just said it reminded him of that scene, but he liked the movie. I don't really see what's wrong with that statement, and while I haven't seen American Sniper, and honestly don't plan on it, from what I understand there are parts in the film that the scene comparison (meaning target rich environment) would be understandable. That's people taking a non-story and trying to make it one.

Again though, Michael Moore is just "that guy" anyway, frankly if he thinks I'm a coward for being a sniper, I figure I'm probably doing something right. I don't really want him to like me.
Perfectly said.