Merry Christmas

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I'm traveling today and won't be on the site for a couple of days. So I wanted to get in an earlyish Merry Christmas to everyone. I hope all of my Rams brothers have a great Holiday season. Also have a happy New Year. Be safe and have fun. Don't drink too much egg nog

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I just wanted to let you all know that I appreciate everyone's contributions to ROD. We have so many great people who post here, some frequently, some only occasionally, some who provide excellent breakdowns, draft experts, some provide comic relief and some just share their opinions...ALL OF IT makes this place awesome. :)

I'm a Rams fan. I've become a fan of all of you too. You enrich my experience and I thank you all.

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Solstice or whatever you do or don't celebrate... be at peace and in good health!!!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Merry Christmas to all...Big changes are coming, and I hope at this time next year brings a happy and healthy Rams fanbase.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Merry Christmas to all my Rams brothers and sisters. Hope you all have a safe, warm and happy weekend with those you love.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Same to you and everyone else.

Except for the admins, fuck them I hope they have a lousy holiday season. And get crabs too. :ROFLMAO:

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Merry Christmas to all my Ram brothers. May God bless and heal our nation and may we all recognize Jesus as the reason for the season and all the fun with the Rams aside, the reason I live.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Gong to be 72 degrees here in Upstate, NY and we are loving it. I'm always dreaming of a Green Christmas. God Bless all of you and yours and best wishes for a wonderful and joyous holiday season!
e93e67b9340cc94b5d47f65c351d7b08.jpg

Last edited:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I'm working for Christmas but that's ok so Merry Christmas one and all! Spread love around! With that said, let's KILL the seahawks!!!!! What a nice present that would be.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
God bless you all my Rams brothers!

* if anyone knows how to get out if visiting the in-laws tonight I'm all ears!!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
God bless you all my Rams brothers!

* if anyone knows how to get out if visiting the in-laws tonight I'm all ears!!
Fake a kidney stone attack! Wait, don't do that, it may happen for real.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Merry Christmas to all and your families. Now let's go Rams and get me my Christmas present: Wilson blowin snot bubbles and a big Rams win!!!

TXRams86

The Infamous
Merry Christmas from Big Sky Country!
montana-log-home-exterior-2.jpg
absolutely stunning.

merry christmas fellas.
i won't have my kiddo for christmas but her mother was "gracious" enough to let me pick her up on sunday.
so we'll be celebrating then.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Skiing through the "Snow Ghosts" at Big Mountain! When I was younger we would ski for a week at Big Mountain during the holidays. Now I'm much older and haven't skied for over 25 years. Man I miss this!
acfeae93-8931-4555-a7fa-ec3c182be387.jpg