Memento's Offseason of Holiday Cheer

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Guess we'll just have to agree to disagree on this one.

With that said, I am interested in your thoughts on the other picks.

Drango has talent but the back is concerning. I haven't put as much time into him yet so I can't really comment. Don't know much about Nbu.

Wright is a tad inconsistent but he's definitely flashed when I've watched him. Haven't gotten to Dres Anderson yet. Haven't gotten to Shaw yet after the trouble he got into.

I think Derby goes a bit sooner than that but who knows. I like him.

Only curious thing is that you let Sims go but don't add a DE. Do you project Wright playing outside some?

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Drango has talent but the back is concerning. I haven't put as much time into him yet so I can't really comment. Don't know much about Nbu.

Wright is a tad inconsistent but he's definitely flashed when I've watched him. Haven't gotten to Dres Anderson yet. Haven't gotten to Shaw yet after the trouble he got into.

I think Derby goes a bit sooner than that but who knows. I like him.

Only curious thing is that you let Sims go but don't add a DE. Do you project Wright playing outside some?

Actually, I'm projecting Westbrooks to take over the 4th defensive end role. The Rams obviously like him a lot, and he was easily the best 4-3 end this preseason. I can easily picture him making the next step after this season. Wright can and has play(ed) both positions, but I like him more as a one-gap penetrator to sub for Donald and Brockers when necessary.

Like I said, Derby isn't on anyone's radar yet. For the record, I did see him a bit in the Arkansas/Missouri game, and he made a few good plays in the time I watched him. But I definitely give you full credit for finding out more on him because that's what convinced me to add him in this mock.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Actually, I'm projecting Westbrooks to take over the 4th defensive end role. The Rams obviously like him a lot, and he was easily the best 4-3 end this preseason. I can easily picture him making the next step after this season. Wright can and has play(ed) both positions, but I like him more as a one-gap penetrator to sub for Donald and Brockers when necessary.

Like I said, Derby isn't on anyone's radar yet. For the record, I did see him a bit in the Arkansas/Missouri game, and he made a few good plays in the time I watched him. But I definitely give you full credit for finding out more on him because that's what convinced me to add him in this mock.

Eh. Credit is no big deal to me. I just enjoy the challenge of it all(trying to correctly choose the players that will succeed). Glad we see eye to eye on a player. ;)

Memento

Name
Jemma
Eh. Credit is no big deal to me. I just enjoy the challenge of it all(trying to correctly choose the players that will succeed). Glad we see eye to eye on a player. ;)

It's about time that happened! :ROFLMAO:

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
So far, I've seen most believe we should/will resign Lance K.
With Cook and Harkey I'm not so sure. I like Lance, but we haven't really done much with him since Cook has arrived.
The guy is a good blocker and receiving threat. I think he will have some value to teams like ATL and Carolina. We may not be able to keep him.

Memento

Name
Jemma
So far, I've seen most believe we should/will resign Lance K.
With Cook and Harkey I'm not so sure. I like Lance, but we haven't really done much with him since Cook has arrived.
The guy is a good blocker and receiving threat. I think he will have some value to teams like ATL and Carolina. We may not be able to keep him.

That's a possibility as well, which is why a tight end to develop like Derby is important to me. Thank you for pointing that out.