Meet the Browns new mascot

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Yes it's that time of year, the dog days of summer, when just about everything goofy gets posted because very little of anything interesting or important is being written about in NFL articles these days. Maybe you can come up with a better mascot for the Browns and they'll change their minds and use yours instead. How about a cat instead?

Btw Florio: the term "Euthanasiaville" is in extremely poor taste for us pet owners.

5l1b7q.jpg

Browns are getting a new mascot
Posted by Mike Florio on July 13, 2014

bulldog.jpg
Getty Images

Like many teams, the Browns will have a mascot. Unlike many teams, Cleveland’s mascot won’t take off his suit when it’s time to go home.

Per Chris Fillar of 92.3 The Fan in Cleveland, Browns V.P. of marketing Kevin Griffin said that the Browns will use a live bulldog as the team mascot this season. His name will be “Swagger.”

Given the owner’s propensity for replacing key employees, it’s unknown whether Swagger will simply be fired if he doesn’t fulfill his duties to the satisfaction of management — or whether Swagger will be taking a one-way ride to Euthanasiaville.

No pressure, Swagger. No pressure at all.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Yeah, I had to make the call for one of the family's dogs to be put to sleep just a month or two ago.

Grow up, dumbass.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

How so? Doesn't the team that trades for him also take the cap hit?

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
How so? Doesn't the team that trades for him also take the cap hit?

At least the Colts are getting SOMETHING out of it though. For the Browns, it's just major dead money.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Huh... That's weird. I thought they already had a well established mascot

image.jpg

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Since my little brother is a Georgia Tech grad... I hate bulldogs. This makes me hate the lovable loser browns now too.

The Dog Pound... isn't that were dogs get euthanized? Poor dogs.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Gentlemen the Rams have not had a winning season since 2003 and have not tasted post season since 2004. Let the Cleveland Brown fans worry about their franchise so as Ram fans we can focus on ours.

Athos

Legend
So if the dog craps a turd during game day, does that also become part of the new mascot?

It'd be more fitting to their name and the wasteland that is Cleveland championships in well....anything. :whistle:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Used to Love the 'Old' Dog pound! Then the Team went to the Birds!