McVay presser 11/15 with Injury update

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
I know D Williams backs up Whitworth and Blythe backs up Sullivan, but who steps in for Saffold at LG?

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I know D Williams backs up Whitworth and Blythe backs up Sullivan, but who steps in for Saffold at LG?

Most likely Blythe, however, if they need to add another OL most likely Aaron Neary off the practice squad.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Blythe took over at LG when Saffold went out for a while against Houston.....
They get Veterans Day off. Well it’s still on Wednesday.

The Big 5 has been solid all year. The Rams only have 8 O’Lineman on the 53.

I was always saying The Rams would keep only 8 (9) , because of potential.

Andrew Donnal was cut ?? I just saw that the other day that he was not on the squad.

My thoughts is to keep extra WR’s.

…..

Legend
He's really zoned in. You can tell its install day. Wednesday. Hope he doesnt get all mad scientist on us this week.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
McVay said he sat out Whitworth, Saffold and Sullivan on Wed. I want to know who practiced in their place. D Williams for Whit, Blythe for Sully, who replaced Saffold? Lucas? Neary? ????? I just want to know the pecking order for the OL.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
McVay said he sat out Whitworth, Saffold and Sullivan on Wed. I want to know who practiced in their place. D Williams for Whit, Blythe for Sully, who replaced Saffold? Lucas? Neary? ????? I just want to know the pecking order for the OL.
Ask Miles on Twitter or Dani.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis

Most likely Williams/Lucas (takes two) for Whitworth, Neary for Saffold & Blythe for Sully.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River

Don't forget Eldrencamp is back and we have another new OG in Jeremiah Poutasi on the Practice Squad.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
All things considered we look damn good health-wise. Waiting for Sunday is painful ugh.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Looking at the Vikes' injuries:

Sendejo has been playing very well for them so there's some dropoff to the other two guys who will spell him. We'll probably see more of Newman early on judging on the Skins game.

Remmers was out last week and Hill did a solid job subbing for him, but I look forward to what Wade will cook up there. If there's ever a matchup where Barwin should shine it's this one, and he's been pretty good of late with the pressures. Might also see Ebu get more snaps and they can see whether his speed around the edge might match up nice there.

On the Rams side of things I think Big Whit is helped nicely by Griffen being slowed a bit by that foot. So I am hopeful he holds it down real well on the edge.

The big matchups for protection outside of the stunts and A gap threats they'll see are going to be Hunter on Havenstein, and Barr also worries me that dude's a playmaker and has great rush instincts.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Looking at the Vikes' injuries:

Sendejo has been playing very well for them so there's some dropoff to the other two guys who will spell him. We'll probably see more of Newman early on judging on the Skins game.

Remmers was out last week and Hill did a solid job subbing for him, but I look forward to what Wade will cook up there. If there's ever a matchup where Barwin should shine it's this one, and he's been pretty good of late with the pressures. Might also see Ebu get more snaps and they can see whether his speed around the edge might match up nice there.

On the Rams side of things I think Big Whit is helped nicely by Griffen being slowed a bit by that foot. So I am hopeful he holds it down real well on the edge.

The big matchups for protection outside of the stunts and A gap threats they'll see are going to be Hunter on Havenstein, and Barr also worries me that dude's a playmaker and has great rush instincts.
OFF TOPIC; Like the New Avatar Merlin, did you make that up yourself!?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
OFF TOPIC; Like the New Avatar Merlin, did you make that up yourself!?

The kid did it up for me, she's a damn wizard with photoshop. If I had done it... well, it'd have duct tape on it.