McDaniels/Cable bow out of 49ers coaching search/Kyle Shanahan to be offered job

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TexasRam

Legend
Coaching the Niners would be a dark scary lonely place for young Joshie.

So billicheck said he could stay in New England for a few more years.

eye_twitch_fight_club.gif

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Coaching the Niners would be a dark scary lonely place for young Joshie.

So billicheck said he could stay in New England for a few more years.

eye_twitch_fight_club.gif
"Jed had bitch tits"

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Nothing would make me happier than ATL winning the superbowl then have Shannahan turn down the 49ers.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
So why do they get to offer the job to the coach that WE should have hired? Didn't even interview this guy? Really?

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Damn it. I'm sad. PLEASE BE TOM CABLE!

Well I want them to bring back Tomsula AND Kelly. Can't always get what ya want LOL.

Because I'm not taking that job if I have to work with Jed.

That's going to be an issue for that team for many, many years. YaY!!!

Nothing would make me happier than ATL winning the superbowl then have Shannahan turn down the 49ers.

Oh man that would be delicious if it actually transpires!!!

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://www.fanragsports.com/news/tom-cable-withdraws-49ers-search-stay-seahawks/

The writing on the wall pointed to Kyle Shanahan as the runaway leader in what’s been a strange 49ers’ head-coaching search, and Tuesday’s development will further solidify that status.

Tom Cable withdrew his name from the San Francisco search. The Seahawks’ offensive line coach reaffirmed his commitment to the organization and will stay in Seattle, according to agent Doug Hendrickson, despite being one of the last two coaches in the running for the 49ers’ top sideline job.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
So why do they get to offer the job to the coach that WE should have hired? Didn't even interview this guy? Really?
Why go on another blind date when you have already fallen for someone you just went out with?

FRO

Legend
Shanahan would be a good hire for the 49ers, but to me their most important hire will be their GM.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
With few other options, Shanahan may hold them hostage regarding salary.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Scenario...ATL wins superbowl, Shanny is going to be worth wayyyy more then what the 9ers are offering...Turns down the offer for maybe a season... Will see how this goes.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Scenario...ATL wins superbowl, Shanny is going to be worth wayyyy more then what the 9ers are offering...Turns down the offer for maybe a season... Will see how this goes.

I do think Atlanta will win the Super Bowl, however, I believe Shanahan will accept the job with the caveat of selecting the General Manager.

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
Shit Tom cable damn you! You would of been in line with recent HC's of my beloved Whiners!

Zodi

Hall of Fame
I do think Atlanta will win the Super Bowl, however, I believe Shanahan will accept the job with the caveat of selecting the General Manager.

If I'm Shanahan, I give it another year. Indy, Detroit, Arizona, Houston, Cincy, Carolina, etc.. could all be looking for coaches next year, and all are more attractive than working for that idiot in the Bay, imo.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
I believe the operative phrase is "shit show" and it's beautiful to watch. I'm one of the few that didn't want anything at all to do with Shanahan and can't wait to see him fail in SF.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I'm one of the few that didn't want anything at all to do with Shanahan and can't wait to see him fail in SF.

Hope you're right....I think he's going to be one hell of a Head Coach, but if he does indeed except the job of the Head Coach of the 49ers I wish him nothing but an epic fail.