maybe im confused abt this forum. are we or are we not allowed to speak our opinion?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ozarkram

Hall of Shame
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I believe this was a sucker thread from the start. Hence the if you dare comment. The guy was, is fishing for support. Some have agendas that aren't favorable to good conversations. Don't know this fellow so have nothing against him but in most cases if you start your posts out by punching others in the mouth things kinda go south from there. It doesn't take long for trolls to destroy a board. But that wont happen here thankfully.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I believe this was a sucker thread from the start. Hence the if you dare comment. The guy was, is fishing for support. Some have agendas that aren't favorable to good conversations. Don't know this fellow so have nothing against him but in most cases if you start your posts out by punching others in the mouth things kinda go south from there. It doesn't take long for trolls to destroy a board. But that wont happen here thankfully.
Yep yep and yep.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
The tone of the thread title... can't help but be reminded of...

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Troll or serious it does raise a good point. Perhaps there should be a sort of "code of conduct" thread locked and stickied to the top of the board. Or, did I miss something?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Is that new and/or am I just stupid and missed it?

(See, was going to get "Is that a choice?" responses if I didn't make it and/or ;) )

Not new... More like fine print.

See "Terms and Rules" at the bottom of this page.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Is that new and/or am I just stupid and missed it?

(See, was going to get "Is that a choice?" responses if I didn't make it and/or ;) )
No, not new, yes just stupid and missed it. :p