Mass Photo Resizing

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I am trying to resize a crapload of pictures from the ThorDaddy memorial and opening day trip. Does anyone know how I can do a bunch of them at one time and save them all as a separate file from my hi-res pics? I have Photoshop but it seems to only want to do one at a time and I just don't have that kind of time right now.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Think I figured it out in Photoshop. Guess we'll see. If it doesn't work, I'll check out your suggestion. Thanks

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Think I figured it out in Photoshop. Guess we'll see. If it doesn't work, I'll check out your suggestion. Thanks
Can't you upload them to a dropbox folder and then just give out the link?
They won't be posted here, obviously, but you'd save yourself a lot of work.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Can't you upload them to a dropbox folder and then just give out the link?
They won't be posted here, obviously, but you'd save yourself a lot of work.
Found an easy way to do it in Photoshop. Open multiple files, then go down into the file pane and select the first one, then do the shift click thing to select all of them. Then you go to the file drop down and select "modify multiple files" option. Works pretty easy from there. I was able to resize about 40 pics in one shot that way without uploading to another site. I just saved them to a copy sub file.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Found an easy way to do it in Photoshop. Open multiple files, then go down into the file pane and select the first one, then do the shift click thing to select all of them. Then you go to the file drop down and select "modify multiple files" option. Works pretty easy from there. I was able to resize about 40 pics in one shot that way without uploading to another site. I just saved them to a copy sub file.
Look at you bein' all Photoshoppy now.

Good for you.