Marvin Lewis and the wrath of the little people

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Yeah I know what you mean about the overcompensating some people do because of unique physical attributes, had a friend / business associate who was a dwarf ,we'd go to lunch waitress would say "table for two?" he'd say " 1 1/2 ".

I have a set of very prominent ears ,other kids and even some adults would call me Dumbo, say if I could flap them I'd be able to fly ,so i taught myself to wiggle them, the Jr High girls would laugh and chat me up all the time when i'd do it. Later in life I would wiggle them at the ladies when they would say "do that again or you just wiggled your ears " I'd say, "oh it's not uncommon for a guy to be able to wiggle his ears, the special part is knowing when" probably my most effective "line".

My friend's name is Joel. He is a blast to be around. I would probably just forget completely about his condition if he didn't constantly make fun of it. He'll be coming over to a Holiday Brunch drunkfest that my wife and I are having on Saturday... that fucker will probably come in an elf costume instead of an ugly sweater.

That's hilarious that you can wiggle your ears. I have a friend that I used to go to lunch with every Friday for years who can wiggle his ears like that. He has a lot of fun doing it while he places his order with the waitress. Soooooo funny.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Wiggling yer ears isn't that big of a trick. Learn to breathe through them and the ladies will really be impressed. :sneaky:

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Wiggling yer ears isn't that big of a trick. Learn to breathe through them and the ladies will really be impressed. :sneaky:
Those days are gone for me , 64 and no immune system put the skids on that ,now I just freak little kids out . My grandchildren still think it's the mark of the devil er sumthin