Marvel Avengers 2 Age of Ultron trailer!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Must have watched it about 15 times already. Can't wait for this. What's REALLY awesome is my son is into these movies now... so he's super excited for this.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
That HULKBUSTER. Is so shiny.

Looks like the plot involves Bruce Banner's control issues, beyond just the normal ones.

Plus Cap's broken shield, and his arm laying next to it?! Please Oh Odin I hope it's not what it's showing.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I can't wait for Ant-Man

First look at Yellow Jacket from the up coming Ant-Man movie

B1smSUxIQAASW64.jpg

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Brand new Age of Ultron trailer , basically the same as the first one , but there are a couple new scenes

Problem with these movies is they all have the exact same plot, good guy kicks ass, super powerful bad guy rises up, bad guy gets upper hand over bad guy, good guy wins. I'll watch it but it kind of ruins it knowing exactly what will happen.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Problem with these movies is they all have the exact same plot, good guy kicks ass, super powerful bad guy rises up, bad guy gets upper hand over bad guy, good guy wins. I'll watch it but it kind of ruins it knowing exactly what will happen.

The ending of Thor 2 and Iron Man 3 beg to differ.

Sure, the Guardians defeating Ronan was expected. But how they did it? I bet no one saw that coming.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
New Possible Concept Art for Corey Stoll’s Yellowjacket in ANT-MAN

YellowJacket3_zpsc85eabfa.jpg

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Captain America 3′: Daniel Bruhl to Play Villain
http://variety.com/2014/film/news/captain-america-3-daniel-bruhl-to-play-the-villain-1201356810/

Justin Kroll Film Reporter@krolljvar
“Rush” actor Daniel Bruhl is set to play one of the villains in “Captain America: Civil War.”
Marvel made the announcement on Friday.
Disney’s third “Captain America” feature, that will co-star Chris Evans and Robert Downey Jr., and feature a significant appearance by Chadwick Boseman as Black Panther, is set for release May 6, 2016, and will launch the Civil War storyline from the Marvel comicbooks as Variety first reported.
Sources tell Variety that Bruhl, who co-starred in “Rush,” is not the main villain in “Captain America: Civil War” but could potentially be the top menace in Marvel’s “Doctor Strange.”
“It’s a big storyline,” Marvel’s Kevin Feige recently said of the Civil War, adding that “this is the Civil War of the cinematic universe, inspired by comicbook universe, but the Civil War that’s based on all of the other films, particularly (‘Captain America: The Winter Soldier’) and (‘The Avengers: Age of Ultron’).”

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Promotional artwork of Paul Bettany as Vision

As cool as the Age Of Ultron trailer was , it was missing one thing , The Vision

Here's our best look yet

vision1_zps0f1f4ee2.jpg

vision2_zps4da2caba.jpg

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Marvel just released the banner for the new Ant-Man movie

AVENGERS INITIATIVE

Ant-Man-Banner1_zps1f16255e.jpg

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Some new concept art from The Avengers

But there could be possible spoilers ahead

The last two pictures have both Ultron and The Visions Profiles on them that pretty much gives away their origin , which is different then that of the comics , so if you don't want to know , don't scroll down very far

But the Vision looks awesome , Black Widow looks pretty Hot as well , but I think we already knew that

Avengers6_zps7d698903.jpg

Avengers7_zpsa25dd7b5.jpg

Avengers8_zpsba5ca38c.jpg