Marshall Faulk Highlight Film .

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick

Beautiful, just beautiful video. Makes me miss watching him. Love the song to! Anyone guess what movie that song is from?

Happy Saturday Gents!

iced

lmao - i know this song, bunch of us were jamming out to it the other night when we were all drankin.

Last of the Mohicans - Promontory.

Nike used it in the NFL commercial with Steven Jackson in 2006.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
My god, I loved that man. I wish he'd come back to the Rams in some way. Maybe he could teach RB (i.e. Pead) how to read a defense, no one was better at it than him.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
lmao - i know this song, bunch of us were jamming out to it the other night when we were all drankin.

Last of the Mohicans - Promontory.

Nike used it in the NFL commercial with Steven Jackson in 2006.
Nice! Love that jam from Last of the Mohicans... makes me want to run around the neighborhood with my musket ;)

That Steven Jackson commercial is beast to!

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
My god, I loved that man. I wish he'd come back to the Rams in some way. Maybe he could teach RB (i.e. Pead) how to read a defense, no one was better at it than him.
There was talk for a bit that he'd come and be a part of the FO in some way or fashion. Not sure what happened with that.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
There was talk for a bit that he'd come and be a part of the FO in some way or fashion. Not sure what happened with that.

He got paid a good amount of money to put in little to no effort and be a commentator, while still being around the game of football

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
It's hard to believe he played 5 years with the Colts, but those first 3 seasons with the Rams were insane!

1999 stats:
1381 rushing
1048 receiving

537.gif

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I almost hurt myself celebrating, when I found out we got him and how little it cost us.

MFaulk107

The Realness
Faulk is literally the best all around HB to ever play the game. Runs like Barry, can catch like Marvin Harrison, blocks like a above average full back. It really does amaze me how good that man was.

rdw

Pro Bowler
Brings back some wonderful memories. I knew at the time I was watching greatness, now I'm greedy and I want the Rams to play with greatness again and soon!

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
IMO humble opinion, Faulk and Sanders were the best ankle breaking RB's of all time. Just amazing the body control they had. Simply awesome to watch.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
It's hard to believe he played 5 years with the Colts, but those first 3 seasons with the Rams were insane!

1999 stats:
1381 rushing
1048 receiving

537.gif

His second best year ever was in Indy.

He led the NFL in YFC and the Colts got rid of him. Truly a stupid thing to do with a rookie named Manning under center and Harrison just coming into his own.