Malik McDowell

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Shane Grandle

TE in a OT body
Name
RamsDCrep
I keep seeing mock drafts of him falling past the Rams in the second round, and I can't believe the Rams could pass on him if he is there. He can fit the new 3-4 scheme at DE and with so much talent around him he could seriously make an impact his first year! Is there a reason he is falling so much? I heard it might be a motor issue, but is there something else?

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I keep seeing mock drafts of him falling past the Rams in the second round, and I can't believe the Rams could pass on him if he is there. He can fit the new 3-4 scheme at DE and with so much talent around him he could seriously make an impact his first year! Is there a reason he is falling so much? I heard it might be a motor issue, but is there something else?
I don't think he'll fall out of the 1st round, But IF he where to fall to the Rams in the 2nd I'm sure they would really consider taking him. It would be like Donald 2.0, and too much Talent to pass on!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Is there a reason he is falling so much?

Insane quality and depth at certain positions. There are going to be crazy good defensive options in round 2 and likely round 3 as well. DE is just stupid deep, but of course you gotta get into the differentiation of who fits where. Rams, IMO, will be on the lookout for a blindside rush OLB as insurance for Quinn and his back and just like with CB if the fit is there it's a high chance of being the pick.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame

I have heard the motor issue come up a few times and that he does not take to coaching.....of course I dont know for sure but I have heard these rumblings. Super talent and has the tools. If he does fall, the motor issue is probably true.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't want him. He's incredibly talented but was an underachiever in college. He has admitted to freelancing and not listening to his coaches because he didn't like the role they wanted him to play. He has major effort issues and only plays when he wants to play. He's the type of player that McVay and co. have been jettisoning from this team. I'll let our coaches make their decision on whether they want to deal with a kid like that, but personally, I wouldn't hand them a knucklehead like him when they're trying to lay the foundation for a successful team, especially not with our top pick.