LEGEND Make Us Laugh

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
A guy walks into the bedroom holding a sheep. He says "this is the pig I've been screwing."

His wife says" that's not a pig stupid. That's a sheep."

The husband says "I wasn't talking to you."

bluesjoc

Long time poster,First time reader
Name
Jeff
oZTit7F.gif

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
My best comeback ever ...

My wife is from Japan. Myself, I am the son of a mother who immigrated here from Germany, so I have a lot of German blood in me. One time my wife was giving me a hard time about how weird Germans are (an argument not entirely without merit) ... but then I reminded her of something about the Japanese: "You guys invented bukkake."

That pretty much brought the conversation to a halt.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
My best comeback ever ...

My wife is from Japan. Myself, I am the son of a mother who immigrated here from Germany, so I have a lot of German blood in me. One time my wife was giving me a hard time about how weird Germans are (an argument not entirely without merit) ... but then I reminded her of something about the Japanese: "You guys invented bukkake."

That pretty much brought the conversation to a halt.

hahhahahahahahahahlahala

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Have yall heard about the Army nurse who fell asleep eating popcorn? She woke up with a kernel between her legs...