LEGEND Make Us Laugh

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
16998985_1117201031724641_7376576437045470663_n.jpg

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
1071637629.png

“He really didn’t want to sell his beloved Subaru.”

Full disclosure, I always promised my wife that when we were ‘with child’ I would part with my beloved 2003 Subaru WRX so we could buy some minivan/SUV monstrosity with a rear window big enough to put those infuriating family stickers on. So this ad is a good faith effort. For sale: the last vestige of my youth.

Mileage: 85,000 miles. Almost all city miles. I’m everything that is bad about a WRX owner, so rest-assured that most of those 85k miles were spent at full throttle, rapidly accelerating in and out of 7-11 parking lots.

Maintenance: the car has had a few issues over the years. Oil changes ever 4-5k miles or every 6 months. Exclusively worked on by establishments that employ a spinning sign guy out front. The car rattles a bit and pulls hard to the left, just like a real NASCAR!

Other issues: cup holders are small (Japanese engineers in 2003 had no idea how far we would come.) Water pump was purchased from an Indian burial ground, so the car is slightly haunted.

See attached pictures. I’ve had multiple people email me and ask me for a better picture of the car. My response: no, but I will send you more pictures of the dents.

If you want to come by and see the car, great. It has to be a time when my wife is home so she can see that I actually put the car up. Any attempts to negotiate will result in price increases.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
Been there, done that. Winter of '82 in Bear Valley... My neighbor comes out and thanks me for digging out his car. I asked him to help me dig mine out. He said no and went back inside. He ended up having to dig out his car anyway. :sneaky::yess:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If my Dad was Asian and still alive, he might say.....
kMNBbbQ.png

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What's the difference between in-laws and outlaws?
Outlaws are wanted.

Dave-Stark

bnw

Pro Bowler
Old man says to old woman, "I'm tired of my tight joints." Old woman replies, "Don't roll them so hard." aka: Growing old in Colorado.

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
Q: What's the difference between a chick pea and a lentil?

A: No one ever paid $200 to have a lentil on their face