LEGEND Make Us Laugh

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
A Catholic Priest and a Jewish Rabbi are walking down the street together, when an 11 year old boy rides past them on a bike. The Priest nudges the Rabbi with his elbow and says "Hey, lets go screw that little kid" and the Rabbi replies "outta what?"

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
A lesbian excavation team unearthed the bones of a previously unkown dinosaur. they claim to have discovered the first "gay" dinosaur. they named it "lick-a-lot-o-pus".

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
A Catholic Priest and a Jewish Rabbi are walking down the street together, when an 11 year old boy rides past them on a bike. The Priest nudges the Rabbi with his elbow and says "Hey, lets go screw that little kid" and the Rabbi replies "outta what?"
WptgvZ.gif

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I can't be the only person who thought this wasn't funny...am I?
What I think is funny about it is that they way they are dressed, like they were going to make some sexy video and then BAM it back fires. I am sure that it was very scary for them at some point.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
What I think is funny about it is that they way they are dressed, like they were going to make some sexy video and then BAM it back fires. I am sure that it was very scary for them at some point.

Fair enough. Sorry for veering off-topic.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie

Those girls found out the hard way about those peppers. When the Trinidad scorpion chile was rated the hottest in the world a few years ago my oldest son actually found some online. He always said eating the world's hottest chili was on his bucket list. He ate one with one of his friends. He always liked hot food and it wasn't as bad for him. But his friend almost called 911. He thought his insides were tearing up and the mouth pain was so bad he almost passed out. I don't mind hot chiles because I grew up eating spicy foods, but that would be too much for me.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
A lesbian excavation team unearthed the bones of a previously unkown dinosaur. they claim to have discovered the first "gay" dinosaur. they named it "lick-a-lot-o-pus".

Did a gay male excavation team find one also and name it Mega-sore-ass??

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
it was a 'meh' for me. what is with people having to eat the "hottest" anything? i like hot food, when it helps enhance what you are eating. not when it borderline makes you want to die or call 911. then again, my motto is "lets cull the herd". so i guess they should have ate more ??