LEGEND Make Us Laugh

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
I'm a workaholic, gym rat, Rams fan, weekend grease monkey stoner. Also lady killa...stoner! :ROFLMAO:

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Speaking of Airplane

If you're ever in the mood for a good laugh , watch the movie Zero Hour , it's what the movie Airplane was copied from , every thing from the characters names , the script is almost word for word , although Airplane added a few new lines , even the sound affects , Zero Hour was a serious drama in 1957 , but it's pretty watching it now ,

Trivia question , in the second video below , at the 25 second mark , who here can name the co-pilot ?

Last edited:

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
10906451_847138095349107_646278381874104280_n.jpg

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Speaking of Airplane

If you're ever in the mood for a good laugh , watch the movie Zero Hour , it's what the movie Airplane was copied from , every thing from the characters names , the script is almost word for word , although Airplane added a few new lines , even the sound affects , Zero Hour was a serious drama in 1957 , but it's pretty watching it now ,

Trivia question , in the second video below , at the 25 second mark , who here can name the co-pilot ?

...could it be, Elroy Crazy-Legs Hirsch??? Wow, now that I think of it, that's probably why Kareem Abdul Jabbar was in "Airplane!" They needed a guy who was obviously a major sports star in the LA market to take the role of the co-pilot... I see what they did there!

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
...could it be, Elroy Crazy-Legs Hirsch??? Wow, now that I think of it, that's probably why Kareem Abdul Jabbar was in "Airplane!" They needed a guy who was obviously a major sports star in the LA market to take the role of the co-pilot... I see what they did there!

Good job with Elroy Crazy-Legs Hirsch , considering I messed up the question , I accidentally edited part of the question out , by the time I saw my mistake , it was to late to re-edit the question , Elroy Crazy-Legs Hirsch is actually the pilot in Zero Hour , and not the co-pilot , and Kareem Abdul Jabbar was the co-pilot in Airplane

dbc8a1a0cc1d904f839bc5d3d04cf816.jpg

Zero_Hour-MSS-1.jpg

So Joey , do you like movies about gladiators

Zero_Hour-MSS-2.jpg

protectedimage.php