LEGEND Make Us Laugh

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
1509095_604553759639670_543795195_n.jpg

cracengl

Rookie
My wife and I were eating at this taco shop in Asheville, NC about a month ago, since we went there for our anniversary. I guess this must be a pretty popular place for lunch around there, because there was a line out the door and seating was scarce. We managed to snag a picnic table outside, but it was just the two of us so we had a couple extra seats left. About midway through the meal, another couple came up and asked to share the empty seats at our table. No problem we told them and didn't really say much else. So after a couple more minutes we were finished eating, but my wife had to go find the restroom. So I'm sitting there waiting for her to get back when the food comes for the other couple. They were a couple older than we are, I'd say later 40's or 50's and obviously those vocal type foodie people who like talk about everything with their meal or whatever. I don't know, I just know I eat and if it's good I'll say so, but I'm not going to describe it or be overly demonstrative. Anyhow, the guy is totally digging his selection and he really wants the wife to share in his experience, so he says "Honey you've GOT to try this!" Without missing a beat the wife replies in the most matter of fact way "Honey, I just can't. I'm face down in this fish taco right now." About that time my wife got back to the table and I had to quickly usher her away to keep from blatantly laughing in those people's faces.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
20 Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level of Insanity

1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and Point A Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.

2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.

3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, Ask If They Want Fries with that.

4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label It "In."

5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone Has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch To Espresso.

6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write "For Sexual Favors"

7. Finish All Your Sentences With "In Accordance With The Prophecy."

8. Don't Use Any Punctuation

9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.

10. Ask People What Sex They Are. Laugh Hysterically After They Answer.

11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go."

12. Sing Along At The Opera.

13. Go To A Poetry Recital And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme

14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area And Play Tropical Sounds All Day.

15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party because You're Not In The Mood.

16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Hard.

17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won! I Won!"

18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking Lot, Yelling

"Run For Your Lives, They're Loose!!"

19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner. "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."

And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity.......

20. Copy this and Send an E-mail To Someone To Make Them Smile..
It's Called Therapy...