Madison Bumgarner hurt again.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

norcalramfan

Starter
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Fractured left hand after being hit by batted ball yesterday. Prognosis is 6-8 weeks recovery time. I’m sorry I don’t know how to link from my phone but I read it at sfgate.com.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's almost enough to make me feel bad for the vagiants and their fans.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ehh. Almost
If not for the day before I had a Giants fan at work laughing at me because Turner got hurt, though now we know not as badly, and making fun of the Dodgers. Karma took about 24 hours to bite him.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
If not for the day before I had a Giants fan at work laughing at me because Turner got hurt, though now we know not as badly, and making fun of the Dodgers. Karma took about 24 hours to bite him.
Exactly why I don't feel bad.
Losing Turner was a blow

norcalramfan

Starter
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

NCRF

UDFA
Name
Pete
Tough break. No pun intended.
The guy is money in the post season.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Bummer. Well I at least tried to type that with a straight face. The midgets rotation has like an ERA of 5.5 - I love it. And sorry but I'm not going to feel bad for a pitcher getting hit by a comebacker. I would be bummed if it was a Dodger pitcher but also wouldn't expect sympathy from a midget fan. And if it puts the midgets in a hole to start the season, I'm good with that. Go BLUE!!!