Madden

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sleepy1711

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Played my buddy some drunken Madden last night.

Played it like three times since I got it in August, but the game turned out okay.

20141219_215122.jpg

Sleepy1711

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hahahaha that's awesome man. You on ps4?

PS4 man! But yeah, I only get to play a few times a year considering that work and kids pretty much suck up most of my time.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I haven't bought a Madden game in years (I think that shitty one hit wonder Browns RB was on the last cover I bought, forget his name), I'm always tempted to get it, but I get bored of them too quickly, and it always seems they don't make a good enough improvement to make it worthwhile.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
I haven't bought a Madden game in years (I think that crappy one hit wonder Browns RB was on the last cover I bought, forget his name), I'm always tempted to get it, but I get bored of them too quickly, and it always seems they don't make a good enough improvement to make it worthwhile.

Petyon Hillis (2012)

They have done a lot of improvements since then, This link below breaks down one game mode (Connected Franchise)

http://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/news/2014/feature-details-connected-franchise

BuffaloRam

Pro Bowler
I'm sick of CPU LBs that have 4.3 speed. Everytime you look for an underneath receiver, they hijack the route. There is also a high chance that I'm no good.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
I'm sick of CPU LBs that have 4.3 speed. Everytime you look for an underneath receiver, they hijack the route. There is also a high chance that I'm no good.
lol I know the feeling and I'm no slouch. What I hate the most is dropping a bucket pass on a corner route and still the lb jumps 20 yds high to swat it... So frustrating

BuffaloRam

Pro Bowler
lol I know the feeling and I'm no slouch. What I hate the most is dropping a bucket pass on a corner route and still the lb jumps 20 yds high to swat it... So frustrating
I know that pain - a well times corner route should be unstoppable

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Madden "stock" out the box sucks. To make it playable you really have to tweak the sliders. Once you get a good slider set going it becomes awesome. I play some Connected careers and with my slider set it feels like a simulation. I can actually forget I'm playing and feel I'm watching a Rams game at times.

BD-TomCat

Rookie
Love my Rams in Madden Currently 10-4 in my online league trying to make the playoffs

iced

used to enjoy madden - but not so much anymore, their ratings are out of whack...not surprising since they're based out of San Fran so you can see the homerism (don't get me started on the niners roster, especially krapperdicks rating) and the slights

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
used to enjoy madden - but not so much anymore, their ratings are out of whack...not surprising since they're based out of San Fran so you can see the homerism (don't get me started on the niners roster, especially krapperdicks rating) and the slights
At least they have that roster download feature now so you can download ratings from someone else (or of course edit your own.)

iced

At least they have that roster download feature now so you can download ratings from someone else (or of course edit your own.)

true but it still uses the main servers ratings when playing online

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
true but it still uses the main servers ratings when playing online
Yeah, I thought of that after I posted. I don't really play online much. You lose and people are jerks about it. You win and they ragequit.

Although I did enjoy the time back on one of the SmackDown vs. RAW games, I was playing online and some kid invites me to join his clan and I politely decline and he calls me a name. I then repeatedly cheese my cheapest move over and over again and get him to submit without him ever really having a real chance. ;)

iced

Yeah, I thought of that after I posted. I don't really play online much. You lose and people are jerks about it. You win and they ragequit.

Although I did enjoy the time back on one of the SmackDown vs. RAW games, I was playing online and some kid invites me to join his clan and I politely decline and he calls me a name. I then repeatedly cheese my cheapest move over and over again and get him to submit without him ever really having a real chance. ;)

lol reminds me of counter strike...kids call you a hacker/cheater as you repeatedly own them over and over, then they ask you to join their clan and insult you like children when you don't - its a fun cycle

BD-TomCat

Rookie

Thats why I only play in online sim leagues. The one i'm in now is full and we are currently in our 5th season. best way to play

Sleepy1711

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Madden is fun when you're playing against your buddies drunk and especially when most of them are niner fans.

Plus it gives me an excuse to drink and not worry about the lil offsprings for a couple of hours.

Last but not least, I can be shotty for a day. That way the plays get called correctly.