Madden 18

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Did anyone see the new Story Mode? Looks great. But I don't like that you are unable to edit your character or play an actual NFL game, but this at least shows Madden is open to adding some things...2K needs to be doing everything in their power to get back in this market so they can push each other.

View: https://youtu.be/cBZwjP6MpZo

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
If you can't even play an actual game, just what are you supposed to do? Watch a bunch of cut scenes?

Sounds incredibly cheesy and boring.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
2K needs to be doing everything in their power to get back in this market so they can push each other.
Seriously. Madden is quickly becoming a dud, in my book. They bring back things from their earlier games and feature them as "new" in the upcoming games. Then when they do add new things to the gameplay, it makes it look and feel cartoony and unrealistic. But since there can only be one, I'll hype myself up to get it when it comes out anyways.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't like how they are handling the longshot mode. I don't like to be told who I am. I hate that about NBA games too. Sure I can make someone resembling myself but I have to be from the ghetto and pretend to understand that struggle.

If you are gonna create this mode, I need options and I sure as shit better get to play. Lol it takes you all the way to the draft and has like 7 different endings. I suppose one for each round...not sure

A55VA6

Legend
If you can't even play an actual game, just what are you supposed to do? Watch a bunch of cut scenes?

Sounds incredibly cheesy and boring.
This is just a 'story mode' in the game. It's meant to have a movie like feel. If you don't like it, you can always play franchise or play online like every other madden game. I think this is a cool feature they added. I know 2k Sports started this a few years ago with NBA games and a lot of people like it.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
I am a big Madden online player , really like the mut draft mode . However this game always underrates our defensive players , ogletree a 77??? He was second team all pro .