Madden 17 - Top 5 RB's (NO GURLEY!!)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
So Lamar Miller is better than Todd Gurley apparently. K.

https://www.easports.com/madden-nfl...r&utm_medium=social&cid=9864&ts=1469207886401

1. L.Bell - 94
2. A.Peterson - 91
3. D.Martin - 90
4. J.Charles - 89
5. L.Miller - 88

Yeah what a crock. Loved Todd's response, though!

Capturetg.PNG

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Im fine w it. He was a rookie afterall. And Fishers RBs have had terrible second seasons ...

Big Game

Living The Dream
Gurley is still a beast in this game but not being top 5 is kinda funny. Oh well i believe by the second update of the season he will be rated near 90 if not above.

HellRam

Starter
Gurley is still a beast in this game but not being top 5 is kinda funny. Oh well i believe by the second update of the season he will be rated near 90 if not above.

That's what you would think. Then again Tru Johnson finished with a rating of 80 last season. In Madden Tru is one of the worst corners... we know that's not the case in real life. Madden defies logic.

It's more then obvious now Madden has no real football people with knowledge of NFL putting any input. Madden is ran by gamers with ideals. Nothing about the game reflects the NFL anymore.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Im fine w it. He was a rookie afterall. And Fishers RBs have had terrible second seasons ...

Chris Johnson
Year 1: 1228 yards, 9 TDs
Year 2: 2006 yards, 14 TDs

LenDale White
Year 1: 244 yards, 0 TDs
Year 2: 1110 yards, 7 TDs

Chris Brown
Year 1: 221 yards, 0 TDs
Year 2: 1067 yards, 6 TDs

And that Eddie George guy was pretty good, too.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
While he should at least be number 5 it's not a big deal. Gurley will do work and his rating will improve within the first update I bet.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I put him up to an 87 in Madden 16 so it only makes sense. At the end of the season he will be in the 90s. Don't forget, in the beginning of Robert Quinn's 19 sack year, he was an 82 overall. By the end he was a 96. Be patient.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
I cant wait for this madden to come out ! finally an offense to use with my awesome D

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
The only numbers I care about are how many Niner and Seachickens linebacker trachea surgeries are performed from Todd stepping on their throats on his trips to the end zone the first 2 weeks. :rockon::rockon::banana::banana::shooting::shooting:

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
What he said ^^^^. Snap some necks son!

tempests

Hall of Fame
Overall ratings only paint the faintest picture of what it's like to play with a player. It's the attributes that set them apart.

As previously stated, Quinn's rating wasn't that high his first couple seasons, but he was shot out of a cannon on the pass rush, and he could run down WRs from behind.

A55VA6

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Overall ratings only paint the faintest picture of what it's like to play with a player. It's the attributes that set them apart.

As previously stated, Quinn's rating wasn't that high his first couple seasons, but he was shot out of a cannon on the pass rush, and he could run down WRs from behind.
True. I've dominated with some 60-70 OVR guys because of speed/agility or some other attribute they excel in. But still, Gurley should be higher than an 86 or 87 - assuming that's what his OVR will be.

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
What a bunch of BS. First of all, Le'Veon is overrated as usual. Take him out of that Steeler offense and put him on the Rams and a lot less people would be talking about him. Secondly, having Lamar Miller over Todd is absolutely laughable. Todd ran for more yards in 12 starts last year than Miller has in any season in his entire career. Todd should be rated a 90 at minimum. They made OBJ like a 93 after his rookie season so I fail to see how Gurley is any different.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
That's what you would think. Then again Tru Johnson finished with a rating of 80 last season. In Madden Tru is one of the worst corners... we know that's not the case in real life. Madden defies logic.

It's more then obvious now Madden has no real football people with knowledge of NFL putting any input. Madden is ran by gamers with ideals. Nothing about the game reflects the NFL anymore.

I would say it's completely reflective of the NFL now. It's not about the game any more, it's about the razz-ma-tazz. Just like real life.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Get off my LAWN!:lifting:

Last video game I played in my home, PONG....As for Gurley and his performance this year, I could not be more excited for what will happen! That ACL should be completely healed and strong..Todd is lighter than he was last year, and will have a full preseason for the first time ever. Can you IMAGINE how wicked fast he's gonna be? He's gonna make such sick cuts on the field, LBers will look foolish. I would be disappointed with anything less than 1400 yards this year and 18 TD's