madden 13 vs madden 25 aniversary edition

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sgt. Ram

the present moment is all you will ever have
anyone know the difference exactly, madden 13 is 30.00 and madden 25 is 60.00..is it worth the extra 30.00?

Sgt. Ram

the present moment is all you will ever have
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
really madden 13 does not have the rookies?

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
Madden 13 is last years game, thats why it doesn't have the rookies.
Madden 25 is effectively just Madden 14, but they changed the number because of the anniversary.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
If you don't have either just go ahead and shell out the newer version. There's not much difference b/w the two. You'll get this year's rookie class and better ratings for some Ram players.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
I would go with the 25. Its less buggy, game play is better, get the new rookies and weekly updates. There is also a new mode in it called "owner mode" its pretty bad ass imo and you get to relocate your team if you want to. Can you guess what im doing in mine? :sly:

also you can get the sunday ticket for 40 more bucks

BuiltRamTough

Pro Bowler
Name
Edmond
LosAngelesRams said:
I would go with the 25. Its less buggy, game play is better, get the new rookies and weekly updates. There is also a new mode in it called "owner mode" its pretty bad ass imo and you get to relocate your team if you want to. Can you guess what im doing in mine? :sly:

also you can get the sunday ticket for 40 more bucks
Ya I got the Anniversary Edition. I have Sunday ticket now :D it's a steal!!! But you only can get it on Amazon so hurry up while supplies last!