Looks like the rams will be dealing with Le'Veon Bell now.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
I WAS JUST THINKING OF PRAISING THAT BASTARD! WTF?!?!?!?!?!

"Oh, OK Bell, I didn't realize it was just the Rams, yeah, you can play then AND with deflated balls and video taped calls if you want" - Roger Goodell
@RamzFanz Get your ass in gear with the Fantasy football brah! I'm beating your ass this year in the championship! lol

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
Good I'd rather beat a Pittsburgh team at full strength then 1 with excuses why they were beat.If were going to come out of this decade long funk we need to beat the good teams and destroy the bad ones.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Exactly brother.....

Why does it matter if they are full strength or no strength? Or any team.

Remember when Arizona won the division in 2008 and 2009? No one cared that the beat the 3-13 Rams twice. Or the 4-12 shitchickens. Or when those 2 teams were 1-15 and 5-11.

Colts and Broncos play teams that get laughed at twice a year. And the fuckin Patriots, get to play the Dolphins, Jets, and Bills twice a year, every year.

They get praised by the media, but when a team like the Rams beats the Steelers, it's because "oh they didn't have everybody." Bullshit, every win is meaningfull.

You can already year it in 49er land right now. "Oh they lost so many pieces on defense, of course they won't be at full strenght, it will take some time to get over it." Blah blah blah. If it were the Rams case, it would be "excuses, they are terrible!!"

Ram65

Legend
He has a mean stiff arm and is very shifty. Rams defense better bring their A game and stay in their gaps. At least it's a home game and one the Rams need to win with the tough early schedule. Bring him on! Go Rams!!!

RamBill

Legend
Rams will see Steelers running back Le'Veon Bell in Week 3
By Nick Wagoner

http://espn.go.com/blog/st-louis-ra...e-steelers-running-back-leveon-bell-in-week-3

EARTH CITY, Mo. -- The St. Louis Rams got some bad news when it comes to a high-profile suspension on Tuesday. No, this has nothing to do with New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady or any of the Rams' own players.

After we examined how the Rams might miss Seattle safety Earl Thomas in Week 1 because of injury last week, the Rams found out that they will indeed have to face Pittsburgh Steelers running back Le'Veon Bell in Week 3.

The NFL announced Tuesday that Brady's four-game suspension for his role in "Deflategate" will be upheld in the story that is making most of the headlines. Quietly, the league also announced that Bell's suspension for violation of the league's substance abuse policy has been reduced from three games to two after a settlement between the league and the players association.

That's good news for the Patriots and San Francisco 49ers�--�Pittsburgh's first two opponents -- but not so much for the Rams. The Steelers come to St. Louis for a Week 3 tilt at the Edward Jones Dome on Sept. 27.

Given the Rams' early-season struggles stopping the run in recent years, Bell figures to be quite a challenge. His 1,361 rushing yards were second in the NFL in 2014 as he averaged 4.7 yards per carry.

I.C.Y.M.I.

A roundup of Tuesday's Rams stories appearing on ESPN.com. ... In the Ram-blings, we opened the day with a look at where end Robert Quinn ranks among Bill Barnwell's top 100 players. ... We offered three different pieces for our 10 burning questions series examining whether the receiver corps will step up in 2015, who will start at center and what defensive tackle Aaron Donald can do for an encore. ... Former Rams offensive tackle Jake Long visited the Atlanta Falcons on Tuesday, opening the door for more surname jokes for Rams end Chris Long. ... Finally, the Rams confirmed that rookie running back Todd Gurley will begin training camp on the active roster.

Elsewhere:

The NFL rumors roundup takes a look at the team's interest in re-signing cornerback Janoris Jenkins.

ESPN NFL Insider John Clayton offers a list of quarterbacks due for new contracts and what those contracts might look like.

Former Rams defensive end Michael Sam is set to make his CFL debut in August.

At 101sports.com, Anthony Stalter provides five key questions facing the Rams entering training camp.

At stltoday.com, Jim Thomas participated in his weekly chat.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Why does it matter if they are full strength or no strength?
Because to get a true "read" on your team, you need to know if they can beat a team, that is totally whole and at "full strength"...Beating the Patriots, without Brady, is not a true representation of a teams talent, or actual ability...It is a falsehood...and will likely show itself when you meet a truly prepared opponent....Sorta like AZ last year...they won a bunch of games without their #1 QB, only to arrive in the playoffs and look comical on the offensive side of the ball. Beating the Steelers, without Bell, would be the same IMO.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Because to get a true "read" on your team, you need to know if they can beat a team, that is totally whole and at "full strength"...Beating the Patriots, without Brady, is not a true representation of a teams talent, or actual ability...It is a falsehood...and will likely show itself when you meet a truly prepared opponent....Sorta like AZ last year...they won a bunch of games without their #1 QB, only to arrive in the playoffs and look comical on the offensive side of the ball. Beating the Steelers, without Bell, would be the same IMO.

The Rams have i.e. Peyton Manning and Co. We know what they can do.

I just think it's a huge double standard when teams like the Rams have their wins being glossed over b/c the *other* team had other issues, while said other teams get the luxury of playing of poorly managed teams or those with vast injuries, those Ws are somehow more meaningful.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Good I'd rather beat a Pittsburgh team at full strength then 1 with excuses why they were beat.If were going to come out of this decade long funk we need to beat the good teams and destroy the bad ones.

Agreed...If the Rams are what a lot of people think they are now, then they have to beat good teams with their best players...

FRO

Legend
The one game Adrian Peterson played in was against us. We need better luck.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Also, Bell is not Adrian Peterson. I would be more worried about Antonio Brown.