Looks like the rams will be dealing with Le'Veon Bell now.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Le'Veon Bell - RB - Steelers
The NFL has reduced Le'Veon Bell's suspension for violating the league's substance-abuse policy from three games to two.

That sound you hear is Bell racing back to the top of draft boards. Including the Steelers' bye, Bell is still ticketed to miss 23 percent of the fantasy regular season, but he's a dual-threat difference maker who provides a weekly edge in all formats of fantasy. That's especially true in PPR leagues, where Bell is a no-brainer at No. 1 overall. Bell is the goal-line back and primary checkdown target for an offense that wants to score 30 points per game this season. DeAngelo Williams will get the start in Weeks 1 and 2, where Pittsburgh is facing New England and San Francisco.
Related: DeAngelo Williams

Source: Jarrett Bell on Twitter
Jul 28 - 2:51 PM

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Well at least they're gonna face Gurley since he's been cleared to practice

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
He's a running back that will produce no matter how good your defense is. Scary matchup.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I WAS JUST THINKING OF PRAISING THAT BASTARD! WTF?!?!?!?!?!

"Oh, OK Bell, I didn't realize it was just the Rams, yeah, you can play then AND with deflated balls and video taped calls if you want" - Roger Goodell

Athos

Legend
Bummer but it may not matter if Tree has made his strides and Ayers comes to ball hard. Just unleash the line against Raplesberger

bluecoconuts

Legend
Was this the guy saying that we shouldn't be happy that Bin Laden was killed because a man died, or was that someone else?

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Oh yeah??? Sorry mods if the language is over the top. But this is what I think our D will be saying.

Do this!.jpg

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Shouldn't the title read;

"Looks like Le'Veon Bell will be dealing with the Rams D now"

MFaulk107

The Realness
It'll be a great defense against a great Offense, with a decent(I really hope so) offense against a lack luster Steelers D.
In history's words, defense gets the W baby!