Life of a Rams fan in Seattle

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Payback time.

We have serious pranks at my office. Maybe a few of these might give you some payback ideas...

I'm terrified of spiders. So,,, some of my beloved employees put 4 very large and hairy live tarantulas in my desk drawer. The fuckers came running and jumping out... one of them got on me.

I put a 18ft burmese python in the main culprit's office as payback. She is obviously scared of snakes. This thing coiled up under her desk. I watched her go into her office waiting for her to come running out and scream. Well,,, she sat at her desk for about 10 minutes before the snake started climbing up the side of her desk where her phone was. She shot out of there like Usain Bolt.

Make them PAY !
Lmao.
That would scare the hell out of me too!

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
image.jpg

It's funny cause it's true! I almost never see throw backs or pre 2012 jerseys.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Payback time.

We have serious pranks at my office. Maybe a few of these might give you some payback ideas...

I'm terrified of spiders. So,,, some of my beloved employees put 4 very large and hairy live tarantulas in my desk drawer. The fuckers came running and jumping out... one of them got on me.

I put a 18ft burmese python in the main culprit's office as payback. She is obviously scared of snakes. This thing coiled up under her desk. I watched her go into her office waiting for her to come running out and scream. Well,,, she sat at her desk for about 10 minutes before the snake started climbing up the side of her desk where her phone was. She shot out of there like Usain Bolt.

Make them PAY !
The hell do you get an 18ft Python?

It's funny. I can't stand spiders. They make my skin crawl. All of them except tarantulas for some reason. They were everywhere when I was a kid. I guess I just got used to them.

rams2050

Starter
How would you even CARRY an 18-foot python? I'd think it would weigh over 100-lbs. or so. . .

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Payback time.

Make them PAY !

Where the heck do you work...at the zoo? :unsure:

1zy8zd2.jpg

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
How would you even CARRY an 18-foot python? I'd think it would weigh over 100-lbs. or so. . .

The owner had one of those dog crates for a large dog. The kind that is plastic with a metal cage door on the front.

Flipped it up on end so the door was on top. Put the snake in tail first and rolled her in like a garden hose. Close cage door.

It was very heavy. 2 guys carried it in and out.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
The hell do you get an 18ft Python?

It's funny. I can't stand spiders. They make my skin crawl. All of them except tarantulas for some reason. They were everywhere when I was a kid. I guess I just got used to them.

I know a guy who breeds them. You don't want to know what they feed em.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I know a guy who breeds them. You don't want to know what they feed em.
Probably bigger than the rats we fed our Ball Python. There are a couple dogs across the street that would make a nice appetizer. If only.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
You should literally shit on all that and take a picture of it along with the shitstains when you wipe your ass with it. Thank them for the free toilet paper

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
File a complaint that they're creating a hostile work environment. ;)

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Probably bigger than the rats we fed our Ball Python. There are a couple dogs across the street that would make a nice appetizer. If only.

First, let me make it clear that the guy who breeds these snakes is not a "friend" of mine. He was actually a student at my school. He offered to bring in the snake for me when he heard about what had happened to me with the fucking tarantulas. Anyway,,, funny that you mention dogs. Apparently, he got the snake from a whack job who could no longer handle or afford it because of how big it had grown. He told me the guy had actually been feeding it some stray dogs. Jesus. The new owner didn't do that... he feed it small goats of all things.

Oldgeek

I'm old and can't wait another 20 years for a SB W
Name
Steve
Get even, become their boss and watch them sweat.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Remind them that Austin Davis has a perfect career record against them. Hang a picture of him in your office and label it "Hawk Killer."

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Truly awful bit if bullying there. Get signed off for stress and report the offenders to HR.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Ahhhhh suddenly life here in Seattle isn't to bad :) except for the fact that some people around my work are already talking next years Super bowl...