Leukemia & Lymphoma Society Charity Table

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
The Rams have graciously given the local Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) a table inside the stadium as well as Rams gear to sell in support of the charity in honor of @Thordaddy (Rich). Suggestions, comments, discussion are welcome about this.

RamzFanz

Damnit
The Rams have graciously given the local Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) a table inside the stadium as well as Rams gear to sell in support of the charity in honor of @Thordaddy (Rich). Suggestions, comments, discussion are welcome about this.

I have some items I would like to auction for LLS at our tailgate. Silent auction.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I have some items I would like to auction for LLS at our tailgate. Silent auction.
I'll ask Eric at Rams office about this, and find out how ROD members can donate items. Great thinking.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
It's not signed or anything. I just have a collection I would donate.
just might raise more money for it if it's at the LLS table - bigger audience. And they'll probably promote it.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society will have table on the course outside section 423 and at the tailgate area in Baer Park where they will be raffling items.