Lets blow this 'Green Bay' Mistique up!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DeaconJ

Rookie
How about the Rams completely disrupt Rogers timing and delivery and cover the intended targets like a glove? What happens then? Tough to do, but impossible? NO! The Rams have what is developing into the best defense in the league. The offense is inconsistent, but jelled somewhat against the Cards, putting the necessary points on the board. They're only going to get better with a QB like Foles to guide them and a stellar running-back group. Green Bay hasn't seen a D like the Rams will bring on Sunday regardless of the stats. Gurley, Austin, Bailey, Cook (if he can catch), Britt, Harkey, Kendricks (if he can catch), Foles, Cunningham, Mason, Watts can do the job if everything is clicking. I just want to see this team bust the Packers and expose them as pretenders to the throne.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
im not expecting a win to be totally honest (the last 6-7 years has taught me never to be optimistic before the next game ) and the fact is that we ARE an inconsistent team if the redskins rams show up we may get lumped with a 50+ butt whopping but of the cardinals/seahawk rams show up we could nick the win

in saying that if we do lose I want the packers to know they have had to play out of their skins to get a win

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
How about the Rams completely disrupt Rogers timing and delivery and cover the intended targets like a glove? What happens then? Tough to do, but impossible? NO! The Rams have what is developing into the best defense in the league. The offense is inconsistent, but jelled somewhat against the Cards, putting the necessary points on the board. They're only going to get better with a QB like Foles to guide them and a stellar running-back group. Green Bay hasn't seen a D like the Rams will bring on Sunday regardless of the stats. Gurley, Austin, Bailey, Cook (if he can catch), Britt, Harkey, Kendricks (if he can catch), Foles, Cunningham, Mason, Watts can do the job if everything is clicking. I just want to see this team bust the Packers and expose them as pretenders to the throne.
Don't forget Quick! Fuck worrying about what the Pack Can do, THAT'S A BUNCH OF :poop:! Let them worry about what we are going to do to them!!
THINK .. DEAD MEAT PACKERS!!(y):D

jap

Legend
This is simply another statement game. It's a game for measuring how far we have come. The Pack is beatable in their own house. The Horns need to limit Aaron's opportunities on the field and employ the Gurley Express! & Co. to establish long, clock-killing drives terminating in TD's. Nick has to judiciously mix in P/A passing, set the Pack D up and then take advantage with Gurley, Tavon, Quickie or one of the other fly boys to for high yardage gain plays. Getting early leads will shift the Pack's emphasis to their aerial attack and allow our Mob Squad to switch to pass attack mode.

To be frank, this should be the base model for our game plans from now on, with fine tuned variations for the strengths/weaknesses of each opponent.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is why you play the game. Green Bay has to lose at some point. Why not tomorrow? The Rams usually play the good teams tough. GO RAMS!!!!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
This Packers team, at Lambeau, is a tough game for anyone.

If we go in there and play physical, like we did with AZ... We'll be in the game. Being able to run the ball makes all the difference in the world... Here's hoping that carries over.

I know this much; we steal a win here... We're not under the radar any longer.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
The "mystique" starts and ends with Rodgers. Hes hurt (it never happens) or is off his game (it never happens) and Green Bay aren't the same team.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
The "mystique" starts and ends with Rodgers. Hes hurt (it never happens) or is off his game (it never happens) and Green Bay aren't the same team.
It seems to me that Seattle thru Rogers game off a couple of times and beat him. So, If they can I'm damn sure the Rams can!(y):yess:

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Have to keep Lacy bottled up too and even with the injuries to the WR's Rodgers is on another level and the Rams have to limit the Packers like last week and make them settle for Crosby kicking field goals. Run the ball effectively and control the football plus I'm sure the Packers are going to come out guns a blazing so the Rams have handle the initial onslaught and take the crowd out of the game.

I agree this is a monumental task, but what a step forward it could be for this franchise going into the bye week, however, they are playing IMO one of the best teams in the NFL with the other team being in the AFC the New England Antichrists.