let's all pitch in and pay off the refs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
What a great product the NFL used to be.

These refs are horrible.

iced

I think we'd have more success with strippers and a party bus

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
The TD play and the one before it had pretty bad holding. Had that been us, it would have been called

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
I am sick to my stomach this game was aabsolutely lost by the refs you could tell all game who they were iinterested in winning the game. Nfl product has become a joke and iI am this close to just never watching again

Av8R

UDFA
The NFL is becoming an embarrassment with their referees. And no it isn't a sour fan talking, it is growing league wide.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Rams had their chance to win it, refs didn't throw the pick.
No but they would have thrown a flag, had the pass been a TD....

... just a guess based on, oh, the other 58 1/2 minutes of football.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle

No but they threw that flag on the bs holding call on the punt.

There have been so many bad calls for every team this year. It's beyond stupid. Nfl needs to make a change. You can see penalties easier on tv than you can in person. Just have the command center call the shit.

iced

Without the bs flag Austin is down inside the 5 with a lot more time on the clock.. i think they run ,run, run in that situation

bluecoconuts

Legend
No but they would have thrown a flag, had the pass been a TD....

... just a guess based on, oh, the other 58 1/2 minutes of football.

They had their chances. I'm just sick of excuses. This is an inconsistent team that puts itself in plenty of chances to win and then shoot themselves in the foot.

It's expected from a young team, especially one that is down their starting QB. Excuses won't make this team grow.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

I know right. But all week I'll be readong about how the refs have it in for the Rams, and they stole the game for the Chargers.

The whining about the refs being on the take or out to get some teams is so fucking tedious and so intellectually lazy. It's even worse when people try to blame Goodell for it.

Yes the refs are performing horribly........go read ANY teams message board in ANY sport after a loss and guess what 20% of the posts are about.

I woulda run three times to try to punch it in and if that didn't work I kick the FG and go to OT, the momentum was clearly on the Rams side. But the fucking refs called a pass play then they threw an INT.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Hey Moe! Hey Larry! Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk.

4805845_orig.png

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Without the bs flag Austin is down inside the 5 with a lot more time on the clock.. i think they run ,run, run in that situation

I don't think that would have changed a thing.

iced

I don't think that would have changed a thing.

how so? that's a significant difference in starting down and distance and time.....at that point,you're worried about too much time on the clock..

anyone know the difference? i'd guess 30-40 or so seconds , with san diego at point having all 3 timeouts

bluecoconuts

Legend
how so? that's a significant difference in starting down and distance and time.....at that point,you're worried about too much time on the clock..

anyone know the difference? i'd guess 30-40 or so seconds , with san diego at point having all 3 timeouts

They had a minute to run two more plays, they were under no pressure to pass. I don't think that really changes much, they got the big pass to the 6 yard line what, the second play after the penalty? That play, although bullshit, didn't affect the outcome of the game.