LeSean McCoy cancels party

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
Apparently there's a thing called asexual.(where you aren't attracted to people at all) So not all men. Just all men that aren't asexual. :LOL:
Asexual is not a sexual preference. Maybe I'm being obtuse and an asexualaphob but I took biology in primary and secondary schools. I declined to take biology in post secondary school because I'm not a nerd. I know that asexual is a type of reproduction in which an organism reproduces by itself.

I can only think of one man that did not seem to have any sort of sexual attraction or contact with anyone. That man was Nikola Tesla and he invented all sorts of cool stuff. He famously claimed that remaining chaste was important to his work.

I wonder if those are typical results for any man that successfully beats sexual attraction.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Asexual is not a sexual preference. Maybe I'm being obtuse and an asexualaphob but I took biology in primary and secondary schools. I declined to take biology in post secondary school because I'm not a nerd. I know that asexual is a type of reproduction in which an organism reproduces by itself.

I can only think of one man that did not seem to have any sort of sexual attraction or contact with anyone. That man was Nikola Tesla and he invented all sorts of cool stuff. He famously claimed that remaining chaste was important to his work.

I wonder if those are typical results for any man that successfully beats sexual attraction.

It's a dual meaning. Asexual is also a term for a person who feels no sexual attraction to any gender. But Tesla was amazing. Much more amazing than Edison.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
i

This since-deleted post on LeSean McCoy's Instagram page invited women 21-and-over to a party at an undisclosed location. 25_mccoy/Instagram

Women wishing to attend the party had to be 21 years or older and send the promoter a photograph and a link to their social media profiles in order to RSVP.

Anyone attending also was informed that a confidentiality agreement would be signed upon entry. Upon confirmation, the guest will receive “pick up/drop off location and attire” information.
mommy_find_me_a_daddy_i_need_food_540.jpg

1waiver.jpeg

creepervan.jpg

How's that for Shady?

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
It's a dual meaning. Asexual is also a term for a person who feels no sexual attraction to any gender. But Tesla was amazing. Much more amazing than Edison.
This is ridiculous. I'm drawing the line and will not acknowledge a second meaning of asexual. It's okay to not be attracted to anyone but it should not be called asexual. Why can't one just say, "I have no sexual preference" because that's exactly what having no sexual attraction would be.

Edison was a bit of a jerk. Just ask Topsy the elephant.

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pg5PRhWvtn8

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The eerie part, is that there are women that would actually go.
Of course there are... a chance to hook a billionaire? Never a doubt.

Maybe he was making a rap video and wanted alot of women in it.
Yeah... that's the ticket... yeah!!

Just go to a club, flash the Benjamin's and get all the punnany you want.
Right... do it the old fashioned way, son. No need to get all pubic, er, I mean, public with this.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'm So Glad I'm Older and above all this!!!!:ROFLMAO::cool: ( As my Daddy once told me, " Just because there's Snow on the Roof, doesn't mean there isn't Fire in the Furnace!!")

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/07/24/report-lesean-mccoy-party-is-still-on/

Report: LeSean McCoy party is still on
Posted by Mike Florio on July 24, 2015

After the Bills pulled the plug on the Instagram post touting a ladies-only party thrown by running back LeSean McCoy, it was unclear whether the ladies-only party would proceed.

Reportedly, it will.

According to Mare McKeever of Philly.com, the party is still on.

“This is 100 percent a private party at a private location. We are being very selective with who we invite. We don’t want a bunch of random guys he doesn’t know showing up,” McCoy’s publicist, Damian Jordan, told McKeever.

Actually, McCoy doesn’t want any guys showing up. Other than the guys he considers close friends, presumably.

Jordan also confirmed that the ladies invited to attend will indeed be signing some form of a confidentiality agreement. But will that really matter? If someone decides to sneak in a phone (surely, efforts will be made to confiscate anything that could capture video or audio at the door) and capture images from the party and sell them to TMZ, what will McCoy do? File a lawsuit?

Then there’s the chance that TMZ or someone else will pay someone in advance to attend the party for the purpose not of partying but of generating evidence of what happens at the party.

The NFL and the Bills can’t stop McCoy from going forward with the party, but they can explain to him the potential consequences, if the Personal Conduct Policy is violated in any way. On past occasions, the NFL has sent letters to players who publicly vowed to inflict injury on, for example, the opposing quarterback with a stern warning of what will happen if the playing rules are violated in the process. With the league so focused on off-field misconduct, there’s not much of a difference here.

Meanwhile, the forbidden-fruit quality of the party, thanks to the buzz resulting from the team’s directive that McCoy take down the Instagram post and the media coverage of the event, could result in even more women attempting to get an invitation. Which could make the Bills and the NFL even more nervous about what may transpire.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
When I made flyers for my women only party, the Xerox dude called me creepy. I guess it's different when people know that you're a millionaire. I probably should have used Kinko's now that I think about it. They probably don't judge as much.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
When I made flyers for my women only party, the Xerox dude called me creepy. I guess it's different when people know that you're a millionaire. I probably should have used Kinko's now that I think about it. They probably don't judge as much.
Yeah... just be sure to not scew up and call it Kinkys

Athos

Legend
“This is 100 percent a private party at a private location. We are being very selective with who we invite. We don’t want a bunch of random guys he doesn’t know showing up,” McCoy’s publicist, Damian Jordan, told McKeever.

Just a bunch of random pussy he don't know that he can stick his dong in.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

McCoy needs a better publicist.

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler

Translation: Shady didn't pay all this money to have this shindig end up being a beer & sausage party.

…..

Legend
This has opportunity written all over it...Am I the ONLY one who thinks its a good idea to hang out in the parking lot at 2 am to pluck off the stragglers?