Les Snead with Adam Schein. Why they took Goff over Wentz

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
I'll tell you why they took him, because he was their top rated QB in the draft

System fit?

Since when does that trump all the small pesky things that truly define "can he play?"

Thumbs up for Snisher picking the right guy

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
download.png

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Can we just lock comments on this thread....

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nah. I invite everyone to take a run at this D-bag.
Funny how he couldn't say these things to Les, but he can spew them to the ambient air.
Puss.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EinXbAoSjUI

Man the video is not allowed to play in my country. Can someone give some cliff notes of what he said. Or was it just ask the same things we were debating leading up to the draft?

Me, i fail to see how a qb with great presence inside the pocket can fail in the nfl.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Man the video is not allowed to play in my country. Can someone give some cliff notes of what he said. Or was it just ask the same things we were debating leading up to the draft?

Me, i fail to see how a qb with great presence inside the pocket can fail in the nfl.

Sure.

"You poor, poor people of Los Angeles."
"Mr 8-8 couldn't even get to 8-8."
"Jared Goff's record in college? 14-23. (with a dickish smirk on his face) Maybe they deserve each other."
"How does Jeff Fisher still have a job? The Bucs fired Lovie Smith."
"Carson Wentz should have been the pick. He was gonna be Fisher's Steve McNair."
"You poor people of Los Angeles."

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sure.

"Jared Goff's record in college? 14-23. (with a dickish smirk on his face) Maybe they deserve each other."
"Carson Wentz should have been the pick. He was gonna be Fisher's Steve McNair."

Ahhh, so he's a douche.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Sure.

Pretty much sums up what he said, not a bad synopsis at all... My god that guy is annoying, I could only imagine him defending Brady

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I don't understand how people use Goff's record against him as a measure of his worth. If they do they should say he began with 1 and 11 and ended up 8 and 5.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Sure.

Oh, I get it.
The guy knows nothing about the Rams or football in general.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

I don't understand how people use Goff's record against him as a measure of his worth. If they do they should say he began with 1 and 11 and ended up 8 and 5.

Because when all you look at are stats, it's all you can intelligently (not so much in this case) talk about.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I watched a little bit of Schein's predraft show and it was atrocious. He didn't know dick about anything and his guest were just as clueless. It was mildly entertaining as I satin awe of the fact that he and his guests were getting paid to do that show. They had no in depth analysis on any prospect and just focused on the obvious stats, because they didn't know anything else. Rich Gannon was one of his guests.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
So glad, he's not on NFL Radio station anymore!!! D-Bag is right

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I feel like I've read some of his NFL.com articles. And I only know this because when I read really shitty articles, I look at the writer and note the name so I know not to read anything else from him.

I watched the first 10 seconds of the video back when it was originally posted here, heard him shout a couple of things, and then turned it off and chalked it up to another know-nothing media blowhard.

Kind of surprised that Snead did his show if he talked all that shit. Also not surprised that he didn't have the balls to say anything to Snead.