Les Snead - Full of Surprises - Do you expect any this weekend?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
I think Les Snead is doing an excellent job as the Rams GM and I am learning NOT to be surprised with any moves he might make! Even though the Rams don't get a pick until the 3rd Round (At least for now!) I WILL be surprised if the Rams don't make a move or two during the Draft!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Love the job he's done and this off season has been amazing. That said I don't think we'll trade up or make any big moves during the draft and a lot of Rams fans are going to be disappointed.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Here's a surprise for you: he drafts Shaquem Griffin after he falls to #87. Book it.

Ram65

Legend
You never know with Snead. Could he move down in round three to move up in round four? It's possible. They have been targeting players so you don't know but, not much to work with. I expect a solid draft even with no 1 and 2.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well the only surprise I could see would not please Rams fans, and that would be to trade back from that 3rd rounder.
Not saying it will happen, but that's pretty much the only move they can make

Malibu

Pro Bowler
The question is and we do not know the answer is how badly do we need a Rush LB or OLine help. Only Snead and the staff know.

If there is a desparation for one or both of those areas he will move up to get a difference maker meaning a spefifsp talent who ideally is a must have. Not sure I see any must have Olinemen that are going to be available at bg of 3rd. As for Rush LBs there is a plethora of options. I would not trade up for one maybe move up a couple of spots if one we covet is within striking distance.

To me since the Rams do not have the luxury of a first or second round pick I would stay and keep my 3rd rounder and all the 4th rounders. Those 4 picks are our best hope to fill in the OLine and find a rush or ilb LB.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Love the job he's done and this off season has been amazing. That said I don't think we'll trade up or make any big moves during the draft and a lot of Rams fans are going to be disappointed.
Agree totally except that I won’t be disappointed. This draft seems full of decent talent that might go on day one in other years. I think we can fill most of our needs and have a couple players that could surprise.

Either way, I won’t be getting all amped up for any particular player mainly because we are starting so late. I’m going to assume that they have some players in mind that may not be on our radar.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Agree totally except that I won’t be disappointed. This draft seems full of decent talent that might go on day one in other years. I think we can fill most of our needs and have a couple players that could surprise.

Either way, I won’t be getting all amped up for any particular player mainly because we are starting so late. I’m going to assume that they have some players in mind that may not be on our radar.
I won't be either, this draft has some very good talent in the 3rd and 4th rounds and some dice worth rolling in the 6th and 7th. I think, once again, we'll get multiple starters in those middle rounds.