LeBron Opts Out

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PrometheusFaulk

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Either way, the Cavs are gonna be really good, but if they're able to get Love by trading Wiggins?

Good God.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Huh. I wonder what all the Cavs fans who cursed the guy's name are saying now.

This is like if Eric Dickerson had come back to the Rams after a few years.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Huh. I wonder what all the Cavs fans who cursed the guy's name are saying now.

This is like if Eric Dickerson had come back to the Rams after a few years.

They are saying "Welcome home LeBron".

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Either way, the Cavs are gonna be really good, but if they're able to get Love by trading Wiggins?

Good God.

They also have 3 first round picks next year, so they are going to be loaded.

If they get Love the "Big Three" of LBJ, Love and Irving is greater than LBJ, Bosh and Wade in my opinion. It will mean a couple of titles. Love is one of the best players in the league right now and according to Broussard (who is almost always spot on) has said he would commit long term to the Cavs if there was a trade.

PrometheusFaulk

Starter

If they get Love the "Big Three" of LBJ, Love and Irving is greater than LBJ, Bosh and Wade in my opinion. It will mean a couple of titles. Love is one of the best players in the league right now and according to Broussard (who is almost always spot on) has said he would commit long term to the Cavs if there was a trade.

They'd be really good.

They would probably have to out score everyone to win a title, because they couldn't play much half court defense. But that might be possible with firepower like that. Beating the Spurs and the Thunder though might be a challenge, at least while the Spurs have Duncan.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma

If Love commits to the Cavs, then yeah, I can see him and Irving becoming better than Bosh and Wade. Love is a versatile star who can crash the boards and occasionally stroke it from beyond the arc, and Irving would have the pressure lifted off of him.

But personally - and I know this is going to sound crazy - but the Cavs are so ridiculously deep that they may not even have to trade for Love. Aside from LeBron and Irving, they also have Dion Waiters, Tristan Thompson, Anthony Bennett, and Andrew Wiggins - as well as three first round picks in the next draft. I know that Love is a star, but they could literally build a dynasty like the Spurs if they held on to their players.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
If Love commits to the Cavs, then yeah, I can see him and Irving becoming better than Bosh and Wade. Love is a versatile star who can crash the boards and occasionally stroke it from beyond the arc, and Irving would have the pressure lifted off of him.

But personally - and I know this is going to sound crazy - but the Cavs are so ridiculously deep that they may not even have to trade for Love. Aside from LeBron and Irving, they also have Dion Waiters, Tristan Thompson, Anthony Bennett, and Andrew Wiggins - as well as three first round picks in the next draft. I know that Love is a star, but they could literally build a dynasty like the Spurs if they held on to their players.

That's a good point, and you didn't even mention Varajao.

Those three first rounders next year, if they do a Snead, can set that team up for a decade plus long run.

Irving feeding the ball to Love and James would be hard to stop.

PrometheusFaulk

Starter
That's a good point, and you didn't even mention Varajao.

Those three first rounders next year, if they do a Snead, can set that team up for a decade plus long run.

Irving feeding the ball to Love and James would be hard to stop.

It sounds like now they may keep Wiggins.

I wonder if Minnesota would take Bennett and Miami's first rounder.

FRO

Legend
If I were the Cavs I wouldn't go after a big 3. While Erving, James, and Love would be great it wouldn't give them enough money to get essential role players. Keep Wiggins and develop him, then add role players to fill the roster out. When Chicago was great they had a big 2 with a great host of role players that made their team as a whole the best the league has ever seen. Guys like Waiters and Thompson will do a great job of making that team as a whole much better.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I wonder how many dollars parents wasted on Cleveland #23 gear, Miami #6 gear, and now Cleveland #??? gear again? Oh and all the idiots that burned their jerseys?

This whole thing is comical. Although I still think LeBron is overrated when it comes to all-time great talk, I do believe he's grown since his stupid "Decision" special. Also, he is one of the best players in the game today.

BSPN on the other hand, is still triping over their ass on the LeBron talk. I've never seen this much talk for one player, including Brett Favre, Kobe Bryant, even Tim Tebow.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
facebook_1405384621151.jpg