League of Ordinary Gentlemen (ROD Fantasy Football)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

…..

Legend
We have 6 confirmed and 6 spots open in The League of Ordinary Gentlemen, part of our ROD Fantasy Football Group. I believe we have 4-5 leagues again this year, including a League of Champions which is comprised of the previous years Champs.

Any member of ROD is welcome to join. If interested, click the below link to add your team and good luck!

https://yho.com/nfl?l=605808&k=52613bc0a5736dde&ikey=9bfd4f0412cea0ba

Live Draft has tentatively been set for Sunday, September 6th at 6pm. Questions or concerns regarding draft time need to addressed soon so that we have time for everyone to plan accordingly.

…..

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I need to bump this for a day or two and then I'll delete it.

Bump

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
We have 6 confirmed and 6 spots open in The League of Ordinary Gentlemen, part of our ROD Fantasy Football Group. I believe we have 4-5 leagues again this year, including a League of Champions which is comprised of the previous years Champs.

Any member of ROD is welcome to join. If interested, click the below link to add your team and good luck!

https://yho.com/nfl?l=605808&k=52613bc0a5736dde&ikey=9bfd4f0412cea0ba

Live Draft has tentatively been set for Sunday, September 6th at 6pm. Questions or concerns regarding draft time need to addressed soon so that we have time for everyone to plan accordingly.
Wow, yeah, my other ROD FF league has the exact same draft time if that is CST?

…..

Legend
I was planning on Eastern time but I'm flexible that whole weekend ;)

…..

Legend

Welcome Firecap and good luck!

The draft will be the weekend of the 6th. We are currently trying to squeeze it in a time slot that is not already taken. Some of our members are in multiple leagues and we want to insure everyone has equal opportunity to be at the draft.

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
I'm in. I'll be around for the draft, but I have another one starting an hour and a half later, so let's keep ours movin!

Firecap

UDFA
Name
Firecap
Welcome Firecap and good luck!

The draft will be the weekend of the 6th. We are currently trying to squeeze it in a time slot that is not already taken. Some of our members are in multiple leagues and we want to insure everyone has equal opportunity to be at the draft.

I'm working that day and as long as I'm not on a fire, I should be good to go ... does it have auto draft just in case?

…..

Legend
Welcome to the following players.

Foo Fighters
1x1clear.gif
Justin
Firecap
1x1clear.gif
Matthew
iBruce
1x1clear.gif
Cory G
LA Champ's Team
1x1clear.gif
LA Champ
Keep Calm and Tavon

We have ONE spot remaining. I'm looking for feedback regarding draft time. Please see commisioners note at the League Home Page for new draft time and make your comments in Justin's thread.

Thanks,
Dog

…..

Legend
I'm working that day and as long as I'm not on a fire, I should be good to go ... does it have auto draft just in case?

Yes it does but you will need to set your own personal pre-draft rankings and hope the damage is minimal. I would'nt be too worried, I once played with another Rams Group where the league Champ had a team comprised almost 100% of waiver wire pickups.

…..

Legend
football_are_you_ready_2_6x12.jpg

We have ONE spot remaining.

Live draft changed to Sunday, Sept 6th at 1PM Eastern time.

Attachments

• football_are_you_ready_2_6x12.jpg
    football_are_you_ready_2_6x12.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 153

…..

Legend
That was quick, league is filled, teams are locked in. Good Luck!

…..

Legend
Congrats to Vancouver for his efforts in the draft. Yahoo has ranked your draft #1 in our League of Ordinary Gentlemen.

Best Draft

Vancouver BriansRams Draft Report Card
A-
Led by an Elite Group of RBs, Vancouver BriansRams Is About to Wreck This League-
Great job to Vancouver, last years 2nd place finisher, has picked up right where he left off in his quest for a repeat appearce in the Championship. It should be noted that Vancouver did one helluva job setting up his auto draft to come out on top. His draft recieved an overall grade of A-

Also congrats to iBruce for achieving an A- grade in the draft.

iBruce Draft Report Card
A-
Led by a Quality Group of RBs, iBruce Is a Boss In the Draft Game

Last years Champion has proven to be not so Ordinary with his strong draft effort. During the draft, Ramhusker made it clear that the road to the Championship leads through Slobber Stadium and he would not get Knocked off so ealisy!

Slobberknockers Draft Report Card
B+
Led by a Talented WR Corps, Slobberknockers Looks Like a Playoff Squad

And finally, in the Hall of Shame, yours truly and Manager of the Villa Rica Villians. Apparently, Yahoo hates me.

Villa Rica Villians Draft Report Card
D+

Coinciding with Some Early-Round Reaches, Villa Rica Villians Can Make the Playoffs if They Just Replace Most of the Team