LaVar Ball is an idiot

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
LeBron James: 'I don’t believe I’ve played for a super-team"
Draymond Green: “You started the Superteam, bro!”

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Great draft....I really like that kid outta Nova & the PF from Utah....to run with Ball and Clarkson....

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Great draft....I really like that kid outta Nova & the PF from Utah....to run with Ball and Clarkson....

I'm on the Lonzo Ball bandwagon now Champ
Kuzma looks like a freakish athlete
And the Nova kid is gonna bring that much needed stability and perimeter defense we need
And a couple bigs who can shoot threes like Lopez and the Indiana kid, Bryant, in the secord round

Notice how Magic and Pelinka and targeting shooters? What a novel idea, huh? Guys that can shoot

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
So the Lakes did not grab a real PG in the draft. I wonder if they go after Hill or Mills this year.
If not, maybe a Lilliard signing in the future wouldn't hurt.
A starting 5 of Lilliard, Ball, PG13/Ingram, (a focused) Randle, and Zubac will go deep in the 2019 playoffs.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Wait, what?
By a real PG, I mean someone who can defend against Irving, Wall, Lilliard, Conley, etc. Ball cannot stay in front of these guys. It's going to be like Russell is still playing defense for the Lakers.

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
By a real PG, I mean someone who can defend against Irving, Wall, Lilliard, Conley, etc. Ball cannot stay in front of these guys. It's going to be like Russell is still playing defense for the Lakers.

I can appreciate your concern regarding the opponents point guard. However, The Lakers with Magic did just fine. M. Cooper and/or B. Scott usually covered the opponents point guard and they did just fine. If you get to watch any tape of Hart, from Villanova, you'll see he's a good defender and a tough scorer.
I am so excited about the new players I just booked a room in Vegas to see the first 2 Summer league games on 7/07 & 7/08.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
When he's leading the league in assists, we'll see how he compares defensively.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Guy doesn't bother me that much. I actually think he is kind of funny and will probably get his kids close to the 1B deal he wants.

It's working for him. He's simply taking the Skip Bayless shtick to the next level.

His son will go top 5 and be just fine. It is working. He keeps being put on ESPN, he keeps getting attention, and he's gotten his brand out there. It's absolutely working for the guy.

First rule of marketing/advertisement...no such thing as bad press...if his shoes take off...man...he'll be laughing all the way to the bank.

Lithuania.

I think the conversation is closed now.

RamsCardsJazz

Starter
After taking the son outta HS....yeah, approaching idiot status....
Speaking of high school. That league they play in over in Europe looks about as competitive as high school. I feel like I could average double digit points over there and I am 40 and not joking. That is how bad it is (although I still do have skills for a 40 yr old...ha). Of course they are going to score tons of points.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Dude needs to be named honorary Kardashian. Join the self-important. why does the world give them oxygen?

(n)Why am I?....

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Speaking of high school. That league they play in over in Europe looks about as competitive as high school. I feel like I could average double digit points over there and I am 40 and not joking. That is how bad it is (although I still do have skills for a 40 yr old...ha). Of course they are going to score tons of points.

They went scoreless against a team the other day. Zero points.

http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/liangelo-ball-lamelo-ball-held-scoreless-loss/story?id=52328120

They got some points, 29, against a second string team before though.

This is hilarious. One of his kids had a free ride at UCLA and he took that away and stuck him in some obscure league that no NBA scouts even know exists. What kind of fucking idiot does that? And the youngest one isn't even going to get a HS diploma!

Ball is a fucking jerkoff and the way he is using his sons is criminal. I wish that guy the worst.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
They are making money at BBB

Who is buying that stupid BBB shit? Who is making it? I've never seen anyone wearing it, and if I did I'd laugh at them. Who would want to wear anything these turds are promoting?

Frankly I want to see the Better Business Bureau sue them and stop them from using the BBB logo.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Who is buying that stupid BBB crap? Who is making it? I've never seen anyone wearing it, and if I did I'd laugh at them. Who would want to wear anything these turds are promoting?
https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/...pop-up-shop-in-new-york-and-drew-a-huge-line/

Big Baller Brand hit the Big Apple this weekend.

The always-outspoken LaVar Ball was in New York City with this three sons -- Lonzo Ball, whose Lakers play the Knicks on Tuesday; LiAngelo, who recently left UCLA; and LaMelo Ball, who is being home-schooled -- to open a pop-up shop of Big Baller Brand merchandise. What followed was long lines, lots of supporters and the NYPD trying to keep everything under control.

The line stretched well down the street and led to multiple people pulling out phones to record its size.