Laurinaitis and I are BFFs!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
My daughter was getting her new Rams ball signed while I took pictures.

I turn around and BAM, right in front of me is James Laurinaitis. I nodded at him and said "Hey James". just like that. Cool as could be.

He nods back and says "Hey". Not just any kind of hey but more like, "We should party cool dude" kind of hey.

So, I think we'll be partying soon.

True story.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.

I turn around and BAM, right in front of me is James Laurinaitis. I nodded at him and said "Hey James". just like that. Cool as could be.

He nods back and says "Hey". Not just any kind of hey but more like, "We should party cool dude" kind of hey.

True story.
I wouldve told him that finger better have a tan line on it next summer from a big ring ;)

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter

True story.

You left out "he's dreamy." :sneaky: The next time you see your BFF ask him if he'll stop by and do a Q&A. If he hesitates tell him we'll have Kevin Demoff lean on him. :cool:

Rockman

UDFA
image.jpg
Are you THIS good of buddies with him???

paceram

Pro Bowler

True story.

That's Awesome! Maybe, he will be sharing some inside information with you that you can pass on to the rest of us!

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
RamzFanz and BFF's come together as naturally as a slap on the rear followed by a wink. Lol

That's cool

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
First Tavon, now this. We better be careful or RamzFanz will be the next one we're interviewing in chat.

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
This all nothing but a bunch of BFF envy.

I handed him my card but he must have dropped it by accident because I found it on the ground. When I get it back to him, you'll all see.

markstewart67

Rookie

True story.
Just think.....Now you can spend all your holidays with him, And don't forget about the summer picnics too!!
GO RAMS!!!

RamzFanz

Damnit
Just think.....Now you can spend all your holidays with him, And don't forget about the summer picnics too!!
GO RAMS!!!

Today when he comes by again to say hey, I'm inviting him to go roller skating. You guys might be able to come too if it's cool with him.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I saw my buddy again!

Not sure why I got this look after giving him a bro hug??

BtkPmxJCEAMGRZB.jpg